Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 12 Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
Man, what a bittersweet chapter. I can't quite remember but did Tenjin ever try to put a move on his new sister-in-law before? I don't remember why she looked horrified in that one panel. I only remember young Tenjin seeing his brother fuck her in the past. Shiori is still understandably struggling. Mei being an incredible friend but still hurting. Everyone and their unrequited love. High school is rough, man.
Tenjin tried to touch/touched her in some inappropriate place (hence her horrified expression) and then he confessed his feelings. It was then that she said that she was engaged to his brother (she was Tenjin's private English teacher then). As you said, before this he saw the two of them fucking.

Edit: I edited it because the order of events is that Tenjin first catches the two having sex and then does what he does to Nozomi.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't care about this guy. He's also a bit of a creep honestly.

The girls I am a bit more interested into.

But at the end of the day, I just don't care about the drama of these side characters anymore. I just want my cute, fluffy romance from the main couple, and for this manga to end well.

All this sidetracking and drama is just dragging on at this point

Supporter
Greedy is not the opposite of indecisive.

Mums will always see their children as children, even if they're adults.

Kind of unusual that his kid self got praised for his hard work, rather than talent.

Two stories about two characters with failed loves. Doesn't hint at anything at all.
Three characters. Though, to be fair, one of the three is keeping it hidden. Really poorly hidden and if her crush weren't such a self-obsessed bitch, it wouldn't be hidden at all but, still.

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for Tenjin, dude tried hard to get praise only to be met with rejection. It was deserved from the tutor but the rest of his family doesnt appear to approve of him either which is strange, hes a handsome, smart, and socially liked young man why does his family seem to reject him so?

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest I think that's quite impressive considering Tenjin had like, what 2 chapters of spotlight before hand? I just feel this is quite a late pull and just after the main couple finally "gets together" in a manner of speaking.
It's not just his spotlight chapters but he's been involved all throughout the story. I was always wondering what his role actually was. Was he just going to be the typical "playboy" rival that would win Akari's heart?

What he actually ended up was better than I thought. Not saying anyone has to live him but I think getting this chapter was nice.

Users who are viewing this thread