Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
And with each passing repetition, slowly but surely the lie is becoming a truth

Fed-Kun's army
Ditch the childhood friend already, my dude. You can't be THAT dense after both the swimsuit AND this. And girl, stop being a tsundere and be straight with him. The mixed signals are too much for his nerdy brain.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, the girls in this manga are drawn so cute but I can't get myself to root for any of them after everything that's happened.

@MrMuunster "CHANT IT WITH ME GUYS...CHILDHOOD FRIEND NEVER WIN...CHILDHOOD FRIEND NEVER WIN...CHILDHOOD FRIEND NEVER WIN"

I don't think this will help this curse is always too strong, I can't name the last time I read a manga where the childhood friend won
Unless you consider Nisekoi where the MC forgot about the existence of the FMC (they never stated the order when he met all the girls).

meh, more about that gyaru who got rejected and is just looking for a place where be a w-ore and dont feel so bad about that rejection, playing with the brainless mc...

Dex-chan lover
We all know that they will be a couple in the end, but this is getting annoying...I mean, we have two levels of confusion here: not only they don’t express clearly their feelings to each other, but they’re “cucking” each other with the other love interest, making it even harder to tell what’s the main and who will lose.
At least make one clear, damn.

Dex-chan lover
Where I'm from we've got a saying that goes like, far from eyes far from heart. These kids might love some other kid but when u got a person literally in front of u hormones override all that bullshit for these 16 yo horny fucks and I can understand that tbh. More dilemmas please where they gotta just make decisions with consequences.

Contributor
Hell never get a girlfriend because he already has a wife.

it hurt it hurt it hurt !!!! my heart is hurt so much....this too heavy...

Dex-chan lover
The hormones here...

89920638-powder-keg-engraving-vector-illustration.jpg

Yes! This is what I want, no more useless drama, straight to the point of Akari and Jirou please!

Users who are viewing this thread