Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Just ditch the slut and go with your pure childhood friend dude, she might be trash but not pink shit level trash.

Dex-chan lover
Could be easy but of course it isn't. If Akari just stopped sending mixed signals and going "just a joke" every time she opens up to him about her feelings, they would have already become a couple. Shiori was too timid and did not try...which changed all of a sudden and now the plot is advancing rapidly. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Next chapter in June btw.

Dex-chan lover
After reading the comments:
Will this follow the classic childhood friend always win or the more modern childhood friend never wins? At least there are currently only two options. Funny how it specifically relates to the childhood friend archetype. Other archetypes rarely gets this much attention.

Tip my hat to Minami for taking care of Akari. Even forgot to push her towards his friend that has a crush on her.😅

Group Leader
Im really hating Shiori since the previous episode but now i realize that Jirou is the one who is evil. His heart contains uncertainties and so confused. Im glad the mangaka doesn't piss me off even more by making up minami with akari though.

Thanks for the work all along!

In my opinion, on the upper right of p7, it might be "Because who I like is....", as there is no question mark in Japanese version of the line.(Although on the lower right of p6, "Ahaha" should exchange the place with "Your face!", it still doesn't affect reading.)

On the middle bottom of p10, the line where "I desperately searched for you" is located might be "But that was my first time seeing you like that, and I was a bit surprised". The line where "You'd better be" is located might be "It's fine. You did search desperately". On the lower left of p10, it might be "Going off on your own, you really worry about Akari -chan".

On the upper right of p18, it might be "Till now, I feel so lonely, even right next to you."
p.s. "They" in last page might refer to akari and shiori, as there is "futari (two people)" in Japanese version of the line. (might be no need to mention this tho)

From chp1 to chp26, probably there are 5 girls and 1 boy in total, showing up in all the colour pages. (you can check all the eye colours in chp9 or chp20)

I wonder if sachi and natsumi counts.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

I'm 100% on the Shiori train even if she's not going to win.

Double-page supporter
@Arcverson
I mean... we've seen irrefutable evidence that Akari isn't a slut.
She's only flirted with 2 people.

I know you just wanted to call her something demeaning, but cocktease would be a much better insult, because it's actually true.

@Amenohi
I foresee 2 ideal routes.
1. We go with the classic "First loves always triumph;" Akari's heart is broken but she steels herself and breaks the spell of Tenjin's unrequited love.
2. Jirou feels guilty for loving Akari, so he "confesses his sins" to Shiori. She's heartbroken but proud of her childhood friend, Mei consoles her and confesses her love to her.

What'll most likely happen?
The high school will have a culture festival *vomits in mouth*, Akari will confess her love on stage for some reason, SMASH/CUT to Jirou and Akari living together after graduation.

@rymar
I thought the next release was scheduled for April 24th?

Users who are viewing this thread