Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Double-page supporter
that's tongue action. oh we're in for some bumpy roads!

@Darklight99 i feel you. childhood friends are still my favorite because the potential is the best among all the archetypes but it's always, always misused. having a lot history together can put a lot of extra feelings loaded into things that they didn't notice before or after the relationship changes. but the problem with childhood friends is the trigger is never properly executed. instead their childhood friend status is usually fuel for pointless melodrama which no one likes. unless you like yuri apparently.

also 5toubun's problem was they didn't show their relationship change at all. nino or miku could've "won" and it would've been the same since it was so anti-climatic. and this is coming from someone who wanted yotsuba to win.

Fed-Kun's army
I'll be honest, I was hoping he'd somehow block it. But nope, looks like he went all in. Disappointing...

Gaaaay! I'm so happy Akari is so willing to accept that she does have feelings for Jirou. And that you don't have to waste time on chapters of her wondering if she does/doesn't. She's always kind of liked him, but just had this infatuation with Minami.

What I absolutely hate is this Shiori crap! I get the obstacle she creates to the story, but it's unnecessary drama and wastes time that could be filled with some Jirou/Akari action. In any other story maybe I'd be rooting for Shiori, but not this one. They're both too spineless to realistically work as a couple anyway lol. Jirou needs that pushiness from Akari to act like an actual man lol. Am I wrong?

Prediction Jirou will start dating Shiori and it'll hurt Akari, somehow they'll end up making A rank to switch. Jirou will switch to Shiori and then realize he wants Akari. I'd put money on it. It'll frustrate the hell out me, but will still probably be pretty good. I really do like this manga overall definitely better than the premise makes it out to be

Dex-chan lover
Damn... shit got real, FAST.

Minami is either gay (which is fine) after he just spoke every BL flag, ever; or he loves a teacher... or both?
Oh! He also loves Jirou! Perfect.

Stupid "grew up together" trope.... snug bestgyaru, and live your best life, Jirou!

just go for akari dude. I mean, that childhood friend of yours already rejected you before

Uh gyaru is annouying she was all jirou till Miniami showed potential interest then she flipped I'm with childhood friend all the way even tho we know how this ends

Dex-chan lover
Switch the gender and the comment section will whine about ntr and shit

Now, I am confused. I usually almost always go to childhood friend archetype. But the gyaru is nice too. Harem ending when ?

Dex-chan lover
(╯•ᴥ•)╯︵ ıɹoıɥs

Please... stop chasing that annoying friend-zoning bitch already.

Users who are viewing this thread