Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Fed-Kun's army
You know, it would actually be more of a twist if the main pair ended up with their original crushes instead of with each other. Plus I like Shiori and have a weakness for childhood friend stories. So fuck y'all, Shiori ship all the way

See, I too have a thing for childhood friends... but the good ones, the thot ones are a NO NO for me.

This one seems like one, she started "loving" him in the "deed way" after he turned alfa... what was her plan lol? fooling around with X guys and after got tired, finally settle down with the MC -childhood friend forever in luv with her- ???

@Neltharn: She's in love with him since this whole thing started, but she realized that she has to make a move or she fears he'll be out of her reach, even though she's not excatly comfortable doing so. I mean, it's not like she's wrong. Else I have no idea how you'd even come to your conclusion, it's not like she's ever shown any interest in any other guy we know of.

Sweet drama jesus christ I want to return to early 2000 when these stories where everywhere

So Tenjin Minami did make no move. I guess the woman he saw behind the door might be his bro's gf, which I predicted few months ago.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/703244/comments

It seems Tenjin Minami quit the battle. Basically, there are at least 3 endings for Jirou(Akari, Shiori, harem...)
Obviously Akari shows up on each volume's cover, which implys something, but it could be creative(Shiori/harem ending), or continue to be complex(Tera joins the battle/Minami's bro broke up with his gf...)
Just as the comic says, this summer might be full of storms and waves.

I hate jirou so much now 😡
It feels like he is 2 timing! You kissed the girl 2 times ( and this one is a f*cking french kiss !) He should already announce to everyone that they are a couple,he really doesn't deserves any of these girls 🤬

at this point i dont even know who to ship.... feel like i more of akari but at the same time shiori got a ship too

Double-page supporter
I just binged everything, what a point to catch up at. Fucking mint, everything about this.

Users who are viewing this thread