Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F she did when they were way younger, and the rejection was somewhat ambiguous. iirc she just kind of ignored it? however rejecting my man and then trying to swoop in and ruin akari's thing reeks of desperate thottery to me and i am NOT. a shiori supporter

Supporter
the childhood friend winning would be revolutionary... and I still have my doubts

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like reading a manga with housewife, NTR, and cheating tag. If you've been paired, then it's your responsibility to commit to it. It even called Marriage Practical.

Team childhood friend yes but knowing all these stories progress we know who's gonna win

Cucked. This is such a fucking shitshow where we already know childhood friend loses

Well things have finally take an interesting turn and at this poin I don't even know who to root for

dang, that was a good chapter with his feelings finally being cleared up. i sure do hope nothing complicated shows up can we just remove the childhood friend.

Damn Minami is a really good guy. IIRC he had a terrible relationship with his brother. I assume the girl he likes is his brother's wife.

Aggregator gang
@PTRB how is it revolutionary when several series ended on that note and we have a series that is literally about the childhood friend winning. Revolutionary is when it's something that stands alone. The bitter pill people need to swallow is that Childhood Friends, DESERVER to lose, because they don't even try until some other girl shows up.

Dex-chan lover
I'm usually one of those people who cheers the childhood feeling on, but I just find her boring in comparison to Akari.

Dex-chan lover
All mangaka knows how to make childhood friends have good progress, but just blatantly make them lose at the end

Guve them a break will ya

Dex-chan lover
I also used to like childhood friend archetype, and while they're fine when they're the only heroine, they fall apart when against other heroines. Romances are best when you see the gradual development of two people getting closer and closer to one another, until they gradually fall in love. You don't see that with childhood friends.
"I love the MC because we used to hang around as a kid"? What sort of motivation is that. Same deal with flashbacks which are put I halfway through a series and uses to justify their love, but some small piece of flashback is never as fulfilling as gradually coming together. Which is why the two big harems of recent time both had shit endings.
@newniez
Both Bokuben and 5toubun had the "childhood friend" win, and both were awful endings.

Bruh things go 0 to 100 real quick for Shiori and Jirou

Also this series needs NTR and harem tags

Users who are viewing this thread