Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

i like my dramas when i can't decide who the best girl is... now I will be hurt regardless of which direction this train takes T.T

Dex-chan lover
I see no problem here. One can be the legal wife and the other can be the mistress. Modern problems require modern solutions.

Dex-chan lover
whoa whoa whoa, hol up
the ikemen guy is NOT dense and NOT evil? they actually TALK and sorted their own feeling?

IS THIS REALLY A ROMCOM

We all know childhood friends never win, why is the author dragging this out? Oy vey.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad Akari finally got some closure with Minami, and that he finally got some characterization.

Ultimately, I think that he inability to communicate how she feels to Jirou and how she treated him before will be her undoing, and that Shiori will probably be the one to make it, at least for a little while.

Ultimately, I'd say marry both of them, but I think that Akari reflecting a bit and realizing that she should have made her affections clear earlier and that she wasn't just teasing him or harassing him, which becomes her undoing.

Whatever, harem end is always best choice. I still say pair the wingmen, too.

Dex-chan lover
im so fucking confused and im feeling like im mistaking this series for another one, but didnt the childhood friend rejected him already? like 1 year before the event of chapter 1 or something?

im getting confused coz im remembering a scene where the girl got the letter and went to the confession spot, but she was too shy to actually go out there so she just stared at him from the distance until he gave up on waiting her to show up and left heart broken, but for the life of me i cant remember if was this manga or another, dammit my memory sucks ass

Dex-chan lover
Welp, looks like Childhood-Friend is dead set on becoming the main-girl even if she ends up like the Frederick-Cordelia supports from FE:Awakening. Went a little something like this:

Frederick: It doesn't matter that right now your heart belongs to another. It's enough for me to hope that someday you'll find it in yourself to love me. Will you marry me, Cordelia?

Cordelia: I know that Chrom will never love me. ...I think I've always known it. And frankly, I've grown weary of unrequited love.

Seems to me that the Childhood Friend is trying to be the Frederick here.

Dex-chan lover
Who is stealing who from who with who where who is?
Speaking of which, is Minami in love with a married woman on page 24?

Users who are viewing this thread