Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

My opinion of minami just changed drastically. Holy crap man let me give you a bro hug

Forgot I read the last chapter during April first so had to re-read it lol.

Well that Minami rejection went better than I thought. One down. One to go.

Given that the childhood friend looses 11 out of 10 times. I would not mind it if the author surprised me a bit 🙂

Contributor
ntrfinals.jpg

Dont think we dont know the childhood friend always loses, getting my hope up for nothing

Dex-chan lover
People keep mentioning ntr but... who exactly is being ntr'd and by whom? Please explain in detail, don't just one sentence it. I don't see anyone being in an actual honest relationship up to this point for NTR to apply.

Dex-chan lover
OOOF
That last page

But yeah I like Minami, real actual nice guy

8 out of 10 times I always root for the childhood friend or the 2nd lead girl.
The one time I actually like the MC she gets cucked like this lmfao
ahhh I wish this manga would just update weekly, the wait is too long everytime ;-;

Dex-chan lover
Dude the Childhood friend is a ripe cunt. Fuck that bitch.

Dex-chan lover
For the first time, i'm in a ''no childhood-friend zone''

Finally, some exposition for Minami, after so long. Glad to see that he had a firm grasp of the situation and even gave her a good advice. The fact that he noticed Akari affection for him made it better too. Though, it's quite weird that he didn't know that Shiori is in love with Jirou despite noticing that Shiori had someone she love. Shiori didn't even interact with many boys beside Jirou, quite weird tbh. Akari last line to Minami looks like a death flag but it's probably just for callback later or something.

As for Jirou, with all the things he's doing with Shiori, if this doesn't convince him that she have the hots for him, I'm really going to start losing hope on this guy. He seems convinced that he isn't in love with Akari but the face isn't really that convincing. Rooting for Shiori here but guess that's just a pipe dream now, especially with that last page.

We're progressing rather fast here, didn't expect it to be this quick.

Users who are viewing this thread