Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Fed-Kun's army
Awww, these poor maidens in love. This is part of being a teenager that I'm sooo happy is long gone (for me). Those emotional rollercoasters are too rough on the old kokoro. Ganbate, girls!

Aggregator gang
@Diamond-hime
Misunderstandings and awkwardness have the same appeal to me as horror does for other people. This shit is delicious.

I dunno, i've never cheered for childhood friends except Nisekoi since they are all childhood friends

Dex-chan lover
this why i love gal like that one from tsurezure children, akutsu san, this one, and many more (especially non slut gal)

Dex-chan lover
Reminder, their clothes smell the same.
w30.png

Contributor
This man has rocks in his head.
For even thinking Shiori still wants to keep playing childhood friends, after deep kissing with her for the second time.
Can't even fault her for not trying, even though she's a fairly weak character like the MC. This was a strong move on her part.
Jirou's got near plot armor levels of density... even if they go all the way he'll probably be like "but maybe she only wants to be my childhood friend".

Dex-chan lover
MC: yea I think they’re both Canadian, they’re just trying to be nice, might want to observe more to understand the situation

Dex-chan lover
TSKR for the page 11 🙏🏼(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤ that was a feast for my eyes!✨ AHHHHH!!! if I on MC place, i would pin her down and do "practical husband and wife" thing.. didn't care for the camera. Jr. must get caress on hand of a woman~ ( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)✨

and as always, the MC brain of thinking is denser than a diamond. but Shiori play too weak for the kissing.. just express to the man if she just wanted too being seen more by MC as a woman, not just a childhood friend anymore.

(⁠ノ⁠`⁠Д⁠´⁠)⁠ノ⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻

Dex-chan lover
shiori should just fucking die, you had WAY too many chances and you have fucked every chance you got.
Jirou is jirou with his blackhole denseness
If akari doesn't win I'm gonna mald

Users who are viewing this thread