Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Aggregator gang
@MrMcNasty "denser than depleted uranium" damn that's solid, I might use that from now on. Anyway, yeah Jirou is dense but maybe not as dense as we all think since we have to keep in mind, Akari is a gyaru, another part of the plot that just kinda got tossed aside once the drama started to build up. A gyaru acting lovey dovey or way too close to someone seems not very out of the ordinary for someone like Jirou who couldn't really handle them and misunderstood them until Akari showed up.

I do agree that he should realize by now that she likes him, but I'm letting it slide (for now).

Double-page supporter
@MrMcNasty

Dude Jirou literally says that Akari might be doing this to get the points in page 14, the fact that a plot point is ignored doesnt mean it disappears

I don't get why a lot of people are shipping MC and Akari. Did you guys forget she is in love with Tenjin and only went for MC because her first option failed? MC is nothing but a second option, fall back, rebound, plan b... etc. If you were the MC would you like the girl you end up with only choosing you because she couldn't get the guy she wanted in the first place? And if you were the girl would you be happy settling for the next best option because your main interest rejected you? Don't be simps guys

Dex-chan lover
@VirginWaifuFTW I think you're selling Akari pretty short here. It's been both explicitly and implicitly shown before now they have been developing feelings for each other since way before either one of the realized it. Describing it as though she's some sort of vixen, is... simpleminded? Plus, even if we use your standards, that is true for both of them. Hell Jirou is still confused about Shiori. Is that fair to Akari? PS: Simp is the dumbest viewpoint of romantic relationships to ever enter mainstream speech. Please don't think that way in an actual relationship, you'll just get yourself hurt.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is wrong with this MC and childhood friend, they both kissed willingly and they still asking "what does that kiss means/does she or he loves me?" seriously tho

Double-page supporter
@OnionKnightRises
Feel free to use that phrase as much as you'd like. I was originally gonna say "denser than a dwarf star," but not many people are familiar with the finer aspects of astronomy.

@thaugthon
Thank you for eloquently enunciating my opinion on the matter. Akari doesn't yet realize it, but her affection for Tenjin was only surface-layer. Her feelings for Jirou are much more developed and entrenched in her heart. It even got to the point that she was praying to herself that Jirou would come rescue her when she was lost in the woods during the downpour; yes she was hoping for Tenjin at first, but she unconsciously turned to Jirou because she knew he was far more likely to be the one to drop everything to come get her (which is exactly what he did).

Unfortunately, the forecast calls for no further emotional development for these characters until the end of this volume, so we can end on yet another cliffhanger.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm... yes my childhood friend with whom I've been in love seem to like and me and just kissed me but... what does it mean?!

Bro

Group Leader
I dun give an f to ShioriXJirou . Akari, you have to act fast. You are certain about your feeling but Jirou-kun is obviously not stable. This is the chance ,god dammit! .

And shiori pls get someone else . Go for minamikun, you stoopid b*tch .

Sorry guys but i need more JirouXAkari moments . I can't afford waiting for a month just for seeing Shiori face .

So in conclusion, Akari just make Jirou as her backup right? After She dumped by Minami then She can easily switch to Jirou (?).
Tell me if I'm wrong here. I just need a clear explanation for her actions right now.

Aggregator gang
@logicallydimp She never dumped him. People are still misinterpreting her "lets continue to be friends"...forgetting that was all she thought she could be with him at the time. Meaning at least if she couldn't be lovers with him, she could always be friends with him. Love how people like you ignore that Akari is only going after the MC because her main choice dumped her, too. :/

I'm all for the cute moments between Akari and Jirou (mainly Akari carrying these out) especially in the earlier chapters so seeing how there is no progress between the two just hurts which is only made worse by the fact that this is a monthly series. And then there's the childhood friend Shiori who managed to do something some romcom authors wouldn't even put in their stories because they only end at confessions and yet somehow no progress was made (not that I'd be happier if there is progress since I'm rooting for Akari despite me being a sucker for the dark-haired ones).

With every new release of this NTR sounding manga series I feel sad after reading the ending of the chapters but then again, I still choose to follow hoping to see an ending with Akari and Jirou living together as a real, married couple that is in no way a simulation or some exam conducted by the school.

10/10 would continue reading for Akari

Dex-chan lover
girl at this point you better drop the panties or else that neutron star won't understand

@stillmen idk, to me it fell more like Akari just fell in love with Jirou and moved on, rather than 'using' him as a rebound

Users who are viewing this thread