Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

At this moment i ship jirou and akari so hard i dont even care about "the childhood friend never wins" curse. I just want them to be happy. and maybe an alternative ending would be good recieved too

Man I was dying with Jirou when she made that face as he petted her head goddamn
I'm so anxious about this manga even though I know they will end up together one way or another lol

Watch it not be like this the one time I don't want the childhood friend to win zz

Aggregator gang
Childhood friend should win but it feels like main girl is going to end up winning which is BS

Dex-chan lover
Main girl should win but it feels like Childhood friend is going to end up winning which is BS

Fed-Kun's army
That cuddling is so cheating!!!! I'm so tempted to switch team just because of that....

Damn, that was one heck of an offense. Akari's in full attack mode alright.

Dex-chan lover
Shiori needs to fuck off already, Akari is so much better, I have no idea why people give a single shit about Shiori here.

Dex-chan lover
So the rejected material is going full blown offence to compensate for the fact that she's.. well, a rejected material.
In the other hand the wishy-washy childhood friend is boring af, if she won that would be even worse, so I'm team Akari for now I guess.

Even if shiori liked him the whole time she made him wait for so long and confused him by acting passive only until now. I was and will continue to be team akari, the second she realized her feeling she began attacking and we stan 😤💕

I'm all for team akari, but if she's not the one ML picks, heck, it's not her loss.. Sure, it will hurt, but I'd rather think that there's someone out there who is more deserving for her if that's the case.. But, the heck!! Go akari!!!!! Be more aggressive!!! Hahahaha 😂😂😂

@hibsspams
She made him wait ?
The MC has been a coward since day one, and Shiori has tried many times to give him signs but he's too busy thinking about his stupid assignment.

I'm all for Akari here, but the MC is the worst.

Jirou and Shiori aren't into each other as much as they think they are. They kissed and still didn't seal the deal. Their relationship is built on nostalgia and they've both mistaken it as love.

Jirou's mind keeps going back to Akari in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread