Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Fed-Kun's army
really dude, just go for akari
ngl this is my first time rooting for new girl, i always rooting for childhood friend for other manga

Double-page supporter
Just married already...wait they already are..then h-holdd-ing hha-nd pleasee..

Fed-Kun's army
here's my honest thought, no of the girls are worth it. You'll probably think am crazy but here's my reasoning:

Shiori : had feelings for Jirou so long, she now attempts to make moves to reveal it because he is becoming closer and closer to Akari, she'd probably stick to the status quo if, akari never came, she has an inkling he feels the same, she refuses to actually try and when she does, she gets scared and falls back to "just childhood friends" hell she expects him to just think of her(this very chapter), this girl honestly is a coward (as much as Jirou) who should lose since she only winning because someone else mentioned nostalgia.

Akari: She pisses me off more, Akari has developed feelings for Jirou over time and now "all in" since she herself is a coward and only confessed to the other character(can't remember his name right now) and failed. Well if she confessed this entire series would be over but she understands he likes Shiori and also she has seen inklings herself that it may be mutual, instead of being honest (which she herself has had chances too), the beach scene where she wanted to show the swimsuit "just to him" or all the home interactions when they embrace one another, she has a chance and she would most likely win however a tsundere being the worthless dere they are, bitch out at the last second or every given chance they get, it's probably not until Shiori gets more aggressive is she going to make any move.

Jirou: Now this motherfucker, THIS DENSE ASS, DUMB ASS COWARD ASS MOTHERFUCKER!. Jirou I understand you love Shiroi and I understand you've grown to be atleast infatured with Akari but all these signs, to begin with this entire manga is full of cowards it appears the last title attach to the end of the manga should be cowards, he has kissed Shori TWICE and yet, he still refuses to ask her if she may have romatic feelings for him, he even question a deep kiss, if it wasn't, his denseness maybe the series would already be over, then there's Akari, even the most inexperience of virgins should see signs of "wait maybe she's interested in me", not only has she embrace you several times, she has gotten angry with you because you used her last name, she even showed a bikini while blushing saying she had to show it "just to you" yet, this dense blackhole of a useless otaku, refuses to see the writing on the walls, hey it's okay to fall in love with someone else over time, you ain't dating Shori, hell during your confession she technically turned you down BUT even then do both girls have to write I LOVE YOU on a bat and beat you over the head before you realize, what's going on ?

Contributor
@kowoyoshi I feel ya brother, everyone in this manga is a fking coward. And especially Jirou, he is the so fking infuriating and DENSE. I like Akira tho, she is one of the character who is more connected to her feelings and knows what she wants, but is holding back cause she knows that Jirou likes Shiori

Akira for the win

Ok i get that they still need obstacles between shiori and jirou. But why the fuck do they still think that one of them might not like each other. Bitch there was a tongue action and they still unsure of the feelings of the other one. That said, shiori still needs to fuck off. Team Gyaru all the way.

Double-page supporter
kgDIv8F.gif

This is why i hate the childhood friend trope
they're always waiting till a rival appears and then pikachuface when things don't go their way
or they're utterly stupid

still reading tho because akari is cute

Fed-Kun's army
@kowoyoshi You know, I've always had this thought about these kinds of harems:

Maybe it's not the fact that he's dense. Maybe it's the fact that the girls utterly suck at letting him know how they feel.

Shiori is one thing (you really can't deny that), but Akari has gotten angry over things that she never bothered to explain because of her own insecurities. Yes we, as the audience, know about her true feelings, but imagine being on the recieving end of Akari's tsundere behavior. In a way, I don't blame Jirou for not getting her feelings. If she can go from lovey dovey to raging bitch with no indication, it'll be hard for anyone to figure out that she's in love with him. You'd think she hates him in some way.

You thought you felt like you was gonna die? I AM THE ONE WHO'S GONNA DIE HERE . BECAUSE OF YOU!

Double-page supporter
@MrMcNasty

Remember the setting, they need to act "lovey-dovey" to get a better grade to br able to swap partners with their respective crushes, thats why to Jirou all of Akari's actions are confusing as in "is she doing it for the original plan or because she likes me"

No matter what, i am your kinda your "osananajimi" route guy.
But fuck off, I can say for certain that shi(t)ori doesn't deserve the win.
Iirc, jirou already confess once and she rejected him. And now she is just gonna go back to race cause akari start going for jirou too.

And Jirou being jirou, dense as fuck. If u can't think shiori love you after that kiss (or at least have a feelings for you) then think of her as some kind of bitch/slut/whore, and finally move on to someone better. And yeah, i'm not actually say he should chose akari, but at least i can say that akari is far better than shiori.

Double-page supporter
@can_zero
That plot element has been mostly ignored in the past 6 chapters. I'm sure there's been times where Akari is practically on his dick and they didn't score any points for it; if Akari actually hated him, she would have thrown a tantrum when she didn't score any points.

Plus, if Jirou wasn't denser than depleted uranium, he would have realized that she's been lovey-dovey with him outside of the apartment, where the scoring is not taking place.

pls choose akari im gonna yeet myself off the building if he ends up with akari isndkenenr thanks for the update!!

yep this story is going in that direction that i didn't want it to go well... let the drama begin

Users who are viewing this thread