Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Double-page supporter
This is a solid win for Akari, yet still painful.

Dex-chan lover
On the preview for Young Ace 2020-09, the cover of the chapter released this month...is!
You've been warned!
B8aZd7d.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Yup, Akari still the best. Author can have it easy and just focus on Jirou and Akari only. We all know that's not gonna happen tho. Just like most of these hack authors recently, she's gonna drag it out, ramp up the drama, and fumble the bag before crossing the finish. We're gonna end up with a less than satisfying end. Probably being too Pessimistic, but I don't trust these authors no more. lol

EDIT: @ESCrowe Maybe I spoke too soon! They does look like some bait ngl. It would be super nice tho... EDIT 2:
I just checked her twitter, with further research, it looks like we're getting a fake family chapter, which is great. But the author keeps pushing this unlikely future together BS between Jirou/Akari. Like, fuck off. lol

Dex-chan lover
At this point, it's only a matter of how long the author is going to drag the story, childhood friend already lost in the previous chapter.

As much I like the childhood friend, she has no chance against Akari, but I also like Akari, so I guess it's fine.

akari best girl from start & til now, no doubt
this constant doubting from jirou is kinda tiring now but ig thats how it goes w these mangas

Users who are viewing this thread