Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Very nice, I hope Jirou finally realize his feeling toward Akari...
I'll be patient waiting next chapter

The heroines in this manga are good, but MC is... well, what you would expect from a romcom MC

Dex-chan lover
I mean, a teenage boy's crush is gonna lose out to an immediate girl showing him affection especially since they're spending a lot of time together. Sucks to be this kid cuz since he's not at the age where he's mentally strong enough to not waver. I just hope the eventual downfall of this quad relationship bullshit isn't too hard to read. I mean I can't even read Seo Kouji due to sheer cringe I get.

Your boy Jirou's started to realize what's important to him and what he likes, but you need to give him some leeway instead of trashing him cause:
1) He's Japanese, romance there isn't really that straight-forward.
2) As much as he might like Akari, she's a super beauty gyaru girl, whom he's only acquainted to because they randomly got setup by the premise to be together, normally they would never even have any reason to talk to each other.
3) Jirou, unlike Minami(who's basically the class prince), is a run of the mill average otaku/gamer dude, he's got nothing special going for him, except his kind nature, and being tall; his looks are average, his grades are average, he's a shy person with lack of self-esteem. There's no way he would believe a girl of Akari's level would be interested in him in the slightest.
4) On top of that Akari has stated before that she's interested in Minami, true she came to like him and is showing interest in Jirou, but to him, she might as well be practicing for when she dates Minami or anyone else for that matter, who would be a better option than Jirou.
5) As of late he's starting to want to be with her more, and starting to enjoy the real life where she is, but that doesn't mean he's immediately going to break out of his shell and just jump into a relationship with her cause of the aforementioned issues which he needs to grow out of.

That's more or less the reasons they're not together yet, if Jirou wasn't a person with lacking self-esteem and confidence, they would've already been together by this chapter.
Give the poor bloke a chance to redeem himself and grow, otherwise Akari would suffer in future.

Si no gana Akari aprendo a dibujar le cago el estilo al artista y hago hentai de ellos dos

Ty for the chapter! And is it just me, or do the random panty shots ruin the whole mood for u guys also?

finally some fluff TT
had enough of being stressed because of the childhood friend sigh

Dex-chan lover
Haha, author had to slip in some fan service on page 9 and then sneak it in again on page 17. Couldn't just let it be a purely wholesome chapter.

@Raydnt
Don't think so. Think the scanlators were just busy as this chapter was out last month and the raws for chapter 30 can already be found online as of 2 weeks ago

Fed-Kun's army
imagine picking the annoyingly bland childhood friend character in a romcom

as the person below me said best, "Imagine not picking Akari"

Dex-chan lover
Jirou and Akari are cute together, but I get the feeling that this is one of those romcoms where nothing ever happens.

It's just gonna be back and forth between Shiori and Akari until the last chapter where he picks one of them and boom, here's your kiss, thanks for reading.

Dropping this. If someone happens to read this comment after something major has happened (e.g. Jirou actually confessing and starting to date someone) I wouldn't mind getting an @

Dex-chan lover
The best part of the chapter is the cat. You can't refute this.

@ESCrowe Head canon:
ZThe boy is Jirou and Shiori's and the girl is Jirou and Akari's

Users who are viewing this thread