Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
I dropped this a while ago, returned to check, how the progress is... Well, after this chapter I think he became even more stupid then before... He is such a slowpoke, Idk how after such long time together he cant read signals and think that she "done want nothing from him" or "playing him" or "teasing him", when she even told him straightforward that "it's a date", "I chose this for you". CMON MAN HOW YOU CAN BE SO DUMB, YOU BONEHEAD?!
She doesnt deserve him... 😂

Dex-chan lover
Now Jirou has to stop being so dense and realize Akari is best girl with no competition.

Girl: I SPECIFICALLY WANT A *DATE* WITH *YOU* AND I SPECIFICALLY *BOUGHT THIS NEW OUTFIT* BECAUSE I THOUGHT *YOU WOULD LIKE IT*

MC: I don't understand what she could possibly want from me?????

MC is such a brain-dead moron my god

Such a great chapter ell worth the wait a lot of progress here and totally adorable.
she is best girl by a long shot

Dex-chan lover
the sadness in akari eyes on that one page was conveyed so well. i didnt even realize emotion could be relayed so subtly in a manga before.

Double-page supporter
@Kilikk I wouldn't call him moron. It was explained well that every time he went out with her, either it was a drag or he was made fun of. Even in this manga she usually teases him and he knows/thinks that she likes another guy.
So, given all that, everyone (with exception of simps) would be on guard against her.

Users who are viewing this thread