Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
God damn it, I want to have kids so bad

Must...Overcome...Paternal instincts...

Dex-chan lover
Fucking brats... good thing I'll never be burdened with one of those critters, so I can have three money.

For anyone who doesn't get it: https://youtu.be/HIEWgwRrY9s

Good to see those two back together, but I could do without the noisy distractions. Although of course it will end up with all four being a happy pseudo family at the end of this little arc, because that is how the trope goes.

Honestly i don't care if the author decide to drag the story. Kanokari made me immune to this thing. lol

Dex-chan lover
AKARIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arrggdhhtht you are too cute OMFG! how can you be so hot and cute at the same time it's almost a crime against humanity FUUUUUUUCK!!!!!

2ND

@resna1231 Despite its flaws I wouldn't really say Kanokari is really being dragged out. At least not more so than other things like Nisekoi, Bokuben or 5 toubun no Hanayome. I feel like you're being blinded by how frustrating the characters can be (Kazuya universally but personally I feel like Ruka isn't any better).

Man that cover got me so bad , wish that actually happens
and Akari really needs to make things clear as Jirou is not being dense , he notices the advances but due to Akari's initial bitching about not getting with that dude makes him think Akari is just teasing him or being kind

Double-page supporter
@Harsh_Solanki It is surprising that he still thinks of them as advances. I would straight out thought that she just got used to living with me and still in pursuit of that other guy.

If not for premise (tryout marriage) not making any sense, this would have been perfect manga for me. Characters just make so much sense. Quite realistically done.

Fed-Kun's army
@KamiKira00 Yup, she clearly said in the beginning that she after other guy, and she will help Jirou with the girl he after too. So until either of them make it clear, both will keep thinking each other still after their goal at the start.

Users who are viewing this thread