Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

Fed-Kun's army
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DONT!

or

DOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOT WAAAAAAAAAAANT!

If they do change pairs I hope Jirou will be filled with regret, jealousy, and self-loathing. Akari is bae. This slow poke better realise something about the way he feels or I'm going jump into the manga and sock him myself.

Whatever partner he is with , it won't change a thing because nothing will happen anyway.

@Pupwa if you mean the swapping its because only groups with an A score can swap if im not mistaken and akari/jirou didnt get it till now

Fuck man akari really messed up last time when they were holding hands by making that joke always making Jirou think that she is just teasing him
I think we shouldn't just curse Jirou because akari is just as responsible and what Jirou is feeling is obviously confusion bcoz he always believed he had a crush on shiori for years and letting go of that is real tough and though he doesn't feel for her anymore

Fed-Kun's army
@Harsh_Solanki that's always been one of the main obstacles that not many people talk about. We know Akari likes Jirou, but she tends to dig herself into a hole by either teasing him or acting like he's a perv whenever she gets embarrassed. Even if he does confirm that he likes her, at this point he's kind of convinced that she's not into him.

Users who are viewing this thread