Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

Fed-Kun's army
Tenjin so far is a nice dude and now he unintentionally is aware of a love triangle now...

The amount of pushovers in this chat is ridiculous. Why are you guys supporting the FMC when she chose the MC as plan B? She is trying to get with MC AFTER she got rejected by her plan A (Tenji guy). On the other hand, the childhood friend ONLY had eyes for the MC throughout the toon. It is obvious that Shiori is the best girl because she was never wishy washy about who to love. What is wrong with you people.

Dex-chan lover
as much as i want shiori to win it is very likely that akari will and it is still good that way too but i feel like it would make sense for, with HUGE plot developments which are likely to be that MC will realize he wants to move back in with akari and then her telling him to be with the girl he likes and forcing them together, for shiori to win but i doubt the mangaka will do it. still hopeful though

Dex-chan lover
@VirginWaifuFTW The entire point of this manga is that both grown to love each other more than their crushes, but both couldn't just give them up.
Akari never thought about Jirou as her back-up or a main choice, just because she tried to keep her sights on Tenjin, despite falling in love with Jirou. Tenjin shooting her down was a lucky thing for her for the very same reason and manga specifically noted that what she felt there is not heartbreak, but relief.
Same thing with Jirou. He doesn't care about Shiori just as much anymore, even if he tries to convince himself that he does. Shiori kissing him out of the blue brought him only more distress.
Also, honestly, she deserves to lose due to unwittingly friendzoning Jirou when he was about to confess to her. Even if she always had her arrows set straight at him.

Lmf

Holy cow. I kinda pity Minami. He has to choose who he is going to support.

Dex-chan lover
If memory serves me correctly:
Shiori wants to switch, Tenjin wants to help Akari.
Akari and Jirou both think the other want to switch, but Akari fell for Jirou and Jirou likes Shiori but is also falling for Akari.

Also, were the eyes colored in the raws? Or was that added in?

Anyways, the pig pajamas are cute. Then on the other hand, there's the Halloween cover page: Akari's panties are sliding down her leg?? Spicy.

Dex-chan lover
So Sachi is gay? Damnit.

Well, at least she can pair up with Hamano.

Seeing akaris sorta straightforward personality I don’t think that she’ll let jirou switch. Well that’s more of what I’m hoping for but I do think that Akari will make the first move and convince jirou she doesn’t want to switch since she’s pretty much made it obvious she doesn’t like tengin anymore.

Double-page supporter
I think this manga is building up to some sort of climax, but I can't figure out what. The tension basically left the story way back during chapters 5-10, where it became irrefutably clear that Jirou and Akari will end up together, and everything since then felt like one colossal filler. I don't even know what I should think about all other characters, since I don't get what their purpose in this story is.

I feel bad for Shiori but she slept on several opportunities to confess. Akari and Jirou have such a better dynamic and they get along very well.

Users who are viewing this thread