Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

She can't be paired with jirou without him and Akari agreeing, right? Unless the school give priority to the couple with better rank

It’s kinda hilarious to me that the playboy type who every1 didn’t like until he finally got some characterization, turned out to be the most genuine character here

Dex-chan lover
"NTR school, where you shallow feelings of longlasting love just disappear overnight once you get paired with a gaudy girl that knows no personal space" - Expect progress tho...

On a side note: I wonder does that lesbian friend of her have a husband too? They never mentioned it but she ought to have one. Must suck to be her.

2ND

@jooj1520 There's no way the school gives priority to the couple with the higher rank, this is a reward for ranking high, if it just depended on the higher ranked couple they would've switched a while ago.
The other issue is that Jirou thinks Akari wants to do the switch and vice versa so even if Jirou realizes he has feelings for Akari he'd probably still be for switching for Akari's sake. Same for Akari.

@noname117 "Watch Minami refuse to change to help out Akari."
and
@2ND "... There's no way the school gives priority to the couple with the higher rank, this is a reward for ranking high, if it just depended on the higher ranked couple they would've switched a while ago.
The other issue is that Jirou thinks Akari wants to do the switch and vice versa so even if Jirou realizes he has feelings for Akari he'd probably still be for switching for Akari's sake. Same for Akari."

I agree with 2ND, expect it to go along the line of both Jirou & Akari being idiots changing partners thinking that they're doing a "favor" to each other and setting the other party with the one that they want to be with. They both share the delusion that they each want to be with with whom they were crushing on initially instead of with each other.

Dex-chan lover
We already know how this will end, and I’m here still hoping that Akari’s “jokes” will bury her grave and the childhood friend will win; at least it would be a change from the usual endings

@emMeBi86 I’m happy that won’t happen. Shiori (the childhood friend) is boring af. She has no spunk in her personality.

Dex-chan lover
Even knowing all too well that Shiori will lose, I hope they swap partners, that would spice tho he up and Jirou and her need to reach a proper closure for their feelings.

ohhh shit's about to hit the fan
i love it when mangas like this make it obvious the exact moment that shit's about to go down.

Dex-chan lover
meh the childhood friend can still eat a dick, the MC is indecisive as hell so he needs to get better too, but she still waayy into negative points

Dex-chan lover
Teenage drama and a massive cliffhanger isn't exactly how I wanted to start No Nut November but whatever, time to wait for more chapters.

tbh, Shiori is pretty much a background character at this point so at least a bit of spotlight could be shared since it will all be MC x Akari as soon as a spark of actual romance appears.

Double-page supporter
Well... I don't know which couple is better anymore

So they can finally achieve their original goal when it seems like they no longer care? And Shiori's the one on attack wanting to change? Okay, this'll be interesting!

And FYI I like both girls. I prefer the childhood friend, but Akari and Jirou do make quite the cute and interesting couple that I won't be mad if CF-chan loses. I'll be sad for Shiori, but I do expect her to lose and won't be mad in the slightest.

Dex-chan lover
@SilverSeagleLive
random-chaotic-lines-abstract-geometric-pattern-texture-random-multicolored-shapes-modern-contemporary-art-like-random-157923817.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The poor Tenjin is right in the middle of the crossfire of an unresolved love triangle.

I really feel him.

Users who are viewing this thread