Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 6 Ch. 34

@Giga
Na, it's just that I don't thrive on pointless conflict - and I see waifu wars as such. Because different stroked for different folks and all that jazz. I play f/GO with a bunch of friends and we all have different waifus and husbando. Friendly teasing is easier with friends than, we'll, strangers. X3

That said, I'm super-fond of MuvLuv and liked several of the routes. It's great to see other folks having fun with hobbies I enjoy!

Also, being German and old enough to still remember east and west Germany, Schwarzesmarken is a gods damned masterpiece and needs more attention!!

In this Manga, I dunno, I guess another poster rightfully pointed out how we spent more time with Akari, so rooting for her might be more natural. Hooking her up with her pretend hubby would be my next goal >.>

Fed-Kun's army
wait akari's friend says that does dress are used for his boyfriend so they are into maid cosplay play while fucking

Dex-chan lover
@Rataniji:
Heh, I can't disagree with you on any of what you said. Some conflict can indeed be pointless, and it does depend on the perspectives of those who would be embroiled in it. Also, F/GO is your poison, huh? I feel sorry for you--I hear the rates are truly garbage. I play Grindblue; my motivation is petering out once again, as I struggle to progress. I hate mobage (kusoge, I regard them as) in general, but my best friend got me into it, and it's the only one I'll make an exception for.

You're German, huh? I hope to learn that language at some point after I'm done with Japanese.

That poster had a point, but I can't get over Shiori's handling of the situation. She had Jirou from the start, and--like I said in the previous chapter--girls are sharp about this sort of thing. She did enough early on to make anyone--even those who aren't donkan--think she wasn't interested. Just strikes me as a girl only remembering she wants something once someone else threatens to take it from her.

Hiro is definitely dense and he needs to understand thats he's being used by Shiori... C'mon Akira ! You got this girl

Also, Fuck Shiori!

Dex-chan lover
For some time now, reading this really hurts. Akari trying her best but still losing to Shiori... I Can't take it

Dammit Shiori if you just confessed at that time I would not be feeling pain right now

Oh well looking forward to Akira Maid Form next chapter

I don't care with who he will end, the two girl are cute and have their good things

Users who are viewing this thread