Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman.

@PSRTExperience:

This is romance manga for you, build up the two main character ralationship, feelings towards each outher slowly to a point, where you believe they love each outer and the only thing left is to realize those feelings to each outher, but instead, let's just took this side character, make it her progress with the mc even further with just 1-2 chapter and in the meantime let's ignore the whole manga which was about the two mc....

Now what is really bothers me is, now finally we reach a point where Akari admits she loves yakuin, howewer Yakuin now starts embracing his childhood friend, what..in the earlier chapters Yakuin already admitted to himself, he loves Akari, he do things according to this, yet, here is this forced childhood friend romance stuffed in..this has no place in this manga, there is zero chemistry between them, no progression in the whole manga...all this for the low tier drama...
This is where mangas like that start becoming trash.
Very sad and very annoying to see when 10 to 20 chapters are just threwed in the trash bin during 1-2 chapter just for the absolutely nonfitting drama...

Double-page supporter
I want to like this as I want a good Gyaru Romance. But this feels like a Nisekoi Copy.

In short it's not very good sadly... :/

I can see why people would be frustrated for sure, but I wouldn't be so quick to drop this just yet.... hopes are low though

As many other romcoms before it, this one tries really hard to sell you the fragile illusion that the MC and the main girl aren't going to end up together, and like other insufferable romance anime and manga it fails hard at it.

Quickly it goes out of its way to show the "chemistry" between the leads in between a barrage of sad "I'm not love with you but with X", but constantly sabotages any attempt of bonding between the leads and their crushes. Oh surprise, the girl the guy is in love with, is also in love with him, because god forbid there be an actual reason for them to not be dating yet, or even worse, the possibility that MC-kun is not the only male in the universe girls are allowed to fall for. Also of course the love interest of the heroine is not going to be interested or willing to try going out with her, of course he's going to direct her to the MC, who she always loved without knowing.

Of effing course there was no other choice but those two ending up together. Any attempt at baiting any other possible ending is just that, an illusion that nobody falls for. But since this is a "serious drama", we need people who are going to be heartbroken about it, which means people are going to act out of character just because. This manga fails the same way Toradora did, although devoted fans of the latter may pretend otherwise.

Bruh, people are losing their mind over their own prediction on what will happen. Let’s just be patience for ch.27 and see if FMC actually get cucked or nah, jesus.

On the one hand, I'm glad that it's not a love square, on the other hand, I want the childhood friend to fuck off. MC and FemMC are good together.

There doesn't seem to be a harem tag so I'll stick with this, but if it devolves into some ntr or harem type narrative I'm ouuuuuuuut

Users who are viewing this thread