Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman.

I hope he ends up with akari. we’ve spent the whole manga getting to know and like her. Imma pissed if they don’t end up together

Plowed through to the latest chapter from the beginning in maybe 2-3 hours. I do not regret putting off my urgent assignment for the read

The reason i hate his childhood friend cuz she already reject him,and now she chasing him now
What a stupid girl!

The second blonde haired guy can fuck off, at least Tenjin is being respectful by ignoring that dude's perverted fantasies.

Fed-Kun's army
Ima loose my fucking shit
if the 2 mains don't end up together (Fuck the childhood friend you waited WAY TO DAM LONG go be a Yuri now)

@kisreel Mark spoilers.

If you look at the flashback, the woman having sex had a wedding ring. The student with the english book was Tenjin before he died his hair. My guess is either he was having sex with the teacher and it was just an affair for her or he somehow walked in on her having sex with her husband or something, I don't know but either way the idea seems to be that he's in love with a married teacher.

It keeps getting better and better the more chapters you read!! It makes my heart race evwn more!

Double-page supporter
I love this manga. But when will we ever just get a childhood friend with a pair. It's like onodera from nisekoi but she actually gets some.

I like this manga, just dont include ntr again... and i dont mind not putting shiori in the series since akari and jirou romantic development is the only one that keeps this manga good and alive

Users who are viewing this thread