Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman.

Literally nothing happened in the latest chapter smh this is why I hate monthly series

ahhh this sucks i really hate monthly series <///3 nothing happened in this chapter as well,, though i really want jirou to make clear about his feelings.. i want jirou and akari ends up togetehr T^T

MoZ

just a filler with no progress whatsoever. JUST GET AKARI ALREADY ! YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH TOGETHER DOESN'T IT TELL YOU SOMETHING ? smh

uuuooooh this relationship development stuff, soooooooo heavy.... i'm still on shiori's team 'til the end tho!!

I really hate this I mean yea I enjoy it but I don’t like the characters I forgot a lot of the stuff in the begining since the last time i read this was about 3 months ago and I rememeber hating on the dude and the childhood friend. It’s like golden time the girl was too late to confess like if Linda confessed to banri he wouldn’t have lost his memory meaning he wouldn’t have met koko meaning he wouldn’t have ended up with her and instead end up with Linda that way both would stay happy considering how in the begining koko liked the other dude. Another example of being too late is toradora both golden time and toradora I enjoyed it a lot but I hated the characters for various reasons toradora since the main girl was a tsundere. The red hair liked the mc and the short bitch liked the glasses dude who liked the president again same thing with this in toradora the glasses guy confessed to short bitch first then couple days later she fell for him and never confessed till the dude found another girl to like. Red hair liked mc didn’t confess and mc end up with the bitch who went missing for like a whole year right after they told themselves they were gonna marry. I mean I get why she left the whole good bye I got some mommy issues but could’ve said bye instead just put a letter and went away it pisses me off since if the characters were just a little braver and not just a Pussy who stays quite none of this would’ve happened and no one would’ve gotten annoyed. The childhood friend likes the mc but never confessed instead she just got A with the other dude which makes a lot of misunderstandings the childhood friend is selfish in this story because she flirts with other dudes then when the mc flirts with the girl he’s living with she’s jealous and thinks it’s wrong like in the latest chapter she literally said I wanna switch couldn’t she tell by their interaction that they were starting to fall for eachother and just fucking give up. I’m still gonna read this till the nisekoi happens I call it the nisekoi since the bitch was too late to confess as well and the mc ended up with one of the most annoying girls in anime/manga (for being tsundere)
If there are spoilers tell me I’ll edit them
I’m sorry for all the spelling and grammatical errors I’m not good at writing.

WELL AKARI IS GOING FOR ONLY OPTION LEFT LIKE IF TENJI WOULD HAVE ACCEPTED HER SHE WOULD HAVE LEFT OUR BOI THE INSTANTLY NOW HE REJECTED SO SHE GOES FOR SECOND OPTION I DONT THINK BACKUP IS GOOD IN LOVE IM WITH SHIORI ALTHOUGH I KNOW SHE IS DUMB FOR ACTING DUMB AND NOT TELLING AND I ALSO GET THAT CAUSE EITHER U WILL GAIN A LOVER OR LOSE A FRIEND BELIVE ME U CANT STAY THE SAME IF U CONFESS NO MATTER WHAT OR UR FEELS WERE FAKE

If there is no "almost ntr" scene, i would rate it 10... also, i hate that childhood friend.... there's no sweet scenes to shiori and the mc, its just kinda pale to me.. because its just too quick to kiss right away with their tongue touching each other... so that scene made me pissed off of her... so i'll go with akari (well, its an obvious winner... so i'l wait for them to confess at each other but my patience are on my limit)

It almost seems too convenient the childhood friend is just as stacked as the pretty gyaru girl. Can't make her too normal, huh?
Still, Gyaru is nice.

read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it read it

Nisekoi all over again at least there isn't six other girls to dampen the story

Users who are viewing this thread