Fuuka

Dex-chan lover
Probably because it's licensed, although it's allowed to upload scanlations of licensed manga. I do have a bunch of chapters I could upload, but not from the beginning.

Aggregator gang
I might as well continue my fuuka/seo rant from batoto here regardless if someone uploads or not.
Could really use some /spoiler tags in the comments section. Oh well, I'll try to be as vague as possible.

As of chapter 190 to 192...

-You can't just manifest like that and use unrelenting force, Fuuka.
-Haruna can see you and just reacted like "what took you?"... you serious, Seo?
-Having a "normal" chat/reunion in some blank space while performing in the "normal" space... at the same time?
-Predictabo "stuff happened and now we're a couple" is predictabo.
-Your sister is apparently a psychic because she CAN SEE YOU up there on stage. Sure, your synesthesia is still within the realm of non-fiction, but your sister can see dead people!
Yup, this needs a supernatural tag now.
In fact, I'm going to add it right now.

Power Uploader
That should be everything. I cannot upload any other chapters as Crunchyroll is the only English translation available. Let me know if there are any issues!

Power Uploader
We seriously need a like or upvote/downvote for comments... lol

@shinya78.

Once or twice is a passing, MUltriple times like they’ve done, deserves at least a passing tag of supernatural!

Dex-chan lover
The final chapter is on crunchyroll so I guess it is completed now.

Aggregator gang
And we have what, less than 200 chapters with the cliche "our battle is just beginning" feel to it?
Or should I say "Our legend has just begun"?
This is definitely rushed, that's about 60 chapters less than Town Where You Rage.

The ending is so underwhelmingly meh, I can't even say anything other than "What, that's it?".
I couldn't even feel anything from the supposed grand concert other than what I said in my earlier rant.
AND THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO MAKE UP FOR SUBSTITUTING THE MAIN HEROINE WITH A REPLACEMENT FROM OUT OF NOWHERE!

I guess this is why Aoi somehow managed to keep her father from dozing off behind the wheel in the anime adaptation.

F*k Seo Kouji and his "drama", Suzuka and Kimi no Iro are fine, but its obvious his well is dry at this point if the only thing he can do after that is this piece of crap.

Dex-chan lover
In the middle it starts focusing too much in the band (as ridiculous as it may sound, I mean, it's the premise).
Like, no one looks at people jumping and "feeling the moment" and say "yeah this is cool."

No one.

Dex-chan lover
Summary:
MC likes music. Love interest, she also like music. MC and love interest is kind of together now. SIKE, she dead, but its ok there's a doppleganger now named Fuuka and look EXACTLY like fuuka.
>insert drama here
>insert music here
>insert "FUUKA I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!"
the end.

The official manga has like 120 more chapters and gets a whole lot better later on, so all the hate down in the comments kinda hurts my soul...

Why does this manga have so much hate? It's great, has less drama, and is powerful while maintaining its integrity. The only mistake this manga made was starting the trend of Truck-kun

Why bad atmosphere here this manga fits for music lovers like me
And I dream to be a music maker too
So I loved this anime 😁

Fed-Kun's army
Why is there less than half of the chapters here? What happened to the rest?

im shocked, i didn't know Fuuka ( Blue Hair ) have a diffrent fate in here. I though their both story is continue but.. ya

Users who are viewing this thread