Level 0 no Muno Tansaku Sha to Sagesumarete Mo Jitsuha Sekai Saikyodesu Tansaku Ranking 1 I Ha Nazo No Hito - Ch. 1.2

Supporter
Damn this is like worst game ever lol

”Due to cancellation, you have been granted a harem ending”

Dex-chan lover
He really found the greater blight
tqyahs.webp

YAY! we got another... another (sigh...) A̶̡̧̛̛̛̛̝͙̱͇̱̭̪̙͍̱̝̙͇̹̦͈̰̺͂͆̃̆̈̈́̎̀̇͊͛͛̈̓̄̈́̈́̀̐͋̀͛̈̑͋͂̈̀̏́̒̇̑̋́͑̽͋͐̋͋̈͊̄̓̃̐̓̉̈́͊̔̓̀̏͋̌̎̍̀̑̂͒̄͌̈́͌̀̾͐̆̈̑̓̇̃̏̆̏̔͑̄̇̈́͗̓̉̀͌̒͂̃͛̓̎͗̈́́̉͛̒́̇̈͑̒̃̋̀͆͛̕̕͘̕͘͘͘̕͘͘͘̚̚͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝N̷̛̛̙̻̻̗̱̭̤̙̬̻̞̺̎̈́̋̓̂̒̈́̌̈́̇̓̆͗̀̎̍̍̈́̇͆̈́̿̐͑͛͒̒̾̋̃͗̅̅̋͛̿́̈̈́̈́̉̽́̀̆̈́͑͌̓̄̅̌̉̑͛̔̊͒̃̇̄̓̔̍̔̀̿̈́̎͋̑̎̃̀̐̿̔̓̇͂̉͂̎̽̋̇̀̓͒͐̿̊̀͊̓̍̂̿͐̒̒̿̿̍́̅̍̆̉̐̉͒͌̾̀̾̑̈́͌̓͂͐̆̉̄͌̆̆̾̋̐̽̿͐̾̈́̀̍̇̈́͂͑͑́̐̈́̈́͗̓͗̓̇̈̋́͗̀̎̍̈̐͐̉͆͊̅̑͒́̒͒̔̿͑̃̓̌̏͆͑̄͑̍̉̅̔̃̉̓̐̈́̇͂̅̽̅̾̚͘̕͘̚̚͘̚͘̚̚͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠Ơ̸̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͔̲͈͇̤̖̫̪̠͉̟̼̙̯͉̰̹̭͇̠̜̠̫͆͐̌̋̃̉̈́͐̒̀̂̎̎̓͑̈́̐̈̇̔̃̌̐̀͊̏̅̀̿̔̈́̅̈́̄͊̎̄̾͋̉͐̐̆͋͛̉̈́͊͑͐̈͊̊̈̔̔͂͂̔̔̒̔̓̆̀͛̆̐́̊͆͌̄͂͋̀͒̑̂́́̏́̀͆̌̆̀́̊̽̄̾̐̒͆̾̇́̽̂̔͂́̔͛̋̀͒͐̎̄͑̽̈̎͆̿̀͊̆̑͑̆̓̇̐̐̎̀̋̈́̈̿̊̑̉͆̀͒̅̍̔͛̈̈́́̍̿̊̎̎̏̾͗̏̏͒̓̋̃̀̈̋̏̊̎̃̓̌͒͂̓̄͒̑͊͂͋̒́͊͒̆̿̇̏͊̒͒̊͊͊̿̓̚̕͘̚̕͘̚̚̚̕͘͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅT̷̡̡̨̢̢̡̡̡̢̢̡̡̡̢̨̢̢̧̨̨̧̨̢̡̛̹̭̯̖̩͓̱̤̯̻͕͈͈̬͕͔̜͓̖̯̜̱͇̟̩̥͍̝͚̘̫͙̙̗̹̪͎͎͔̥̜͙̱̝̙̬͈̤̗̭̩̠̪̩͇̣̭̼͙̤̩̥̖̺͚͉̞̝̭̪̖͕̯͉̤̹̳͉̗̠̞͖̙̥̱̯̮͎̻͍̮̟̬͎̞͔̤̹̩̪̙̖͈̫̼̮̗̫͚̟͇̗̗̠͎̼̖̰͚̻̟̭̳̪̹̼̘͖͈̩͓͔̥̯̝͕̗̹̱̙̤̮̖̝̣̯̺̣̱̤̲͈͉̹̗̹̩̹̰̗͖͎̖̱̩̳͕͖̝͉̰͎̰͈̩͎̘̓̊͂͒̊́͆̀̐̌̆̄̾͗̀́͂̆̄̃̈́̒͗̽͗̀̊́͐̊͂͊̍̿́͌̂̋̈́̒͂̈́̃͑͒̀͒́͌̒̓̔̎̓̏̓̿̓̓̓̇͊͌̈́̐̍̾̍̋̽́̀̋̓̇̔̐́̀̅̈̒̌̊͗̍͋͐͛̾̌̒̀͛͆̎̋͑̈́̊͑̄̍͘̕͘̕͘̚͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅH̵̢̧̢̧̨̨̨̢̨̨̧̧̨̨̢̧̢̧̧̡̡̡̨̛̭͓̼̘̙͓̪͔͚̝͙͈̻̯͔̫̠̹̰̮̭̠͍̦̱̯̳͖̲̙͍̯̤̻͍̜̜̭͇̳̞͍͖͖̪͔͉̰͍̯̯̝͈̹͈͍͓̼̤̪̝̮̤̻͕̻͖̳͉̠̱̻̳̣̥̣͈̱͓̲͔̞̠͓̻̞̣̹̜̻̱͙̼̟̫̙͎̟͇̤̰͙̞͎͚̱͎̩͔̩͙̥̬̼̩̤̗̞͍̞̬̰̱̬̣͓̥̹̬̫̼̭̠̫̦̱̳͎̘̤̞̲̲̝̝̤̪̣̙͔̯͔̟̱̞̖̯̞̹̖͍͈̼͕̦͉̘̞́͆̈̅̔͊̿̾͐̿̋͛͛̌̋̌̉̋͊̈̀̓͆̎̈́͐͐̎͒̈́́̽͋͋̑̃͛̀̋͛̈́͆͒͑̇̐̆́̊̋̿͊̍͗̊́̂̈́̄̌̈́̅̾͐͌̄͒̇̽̕͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅȨ̴̧̡̢̨̧̡̨̡̧̧̡̧̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͔̮̮̪̝̫̥̪͚̹͍͚̝͍͈̟̰͖̯̬̫̣̺̫̗̦̲͕͖̲̱̝̖̹̲̥̬̣̮̪̥̰̳̼̺̟̰̙̭̮̪͈̠͇̝͍̼̻̹̲̦̘̺̻͓̖̪̪̠͈̘͓͍̣̹͙͓̪̞̲̳͕̦͕̩̟͈͚̳̙̘͍̜̭̺̣̬͔̗̹̳̯͕̭̞̙͕͓̟̰̟̦̜̲͇̼͈̖̹͕̹̮̳͔͎̖͖͚̤̠̺̦͖̦̱̼͎̼̘̜̫͙̝͍͙̦̲̗̭̮͚̫͈̻̣̱͚̪̙͖̞̟̝͓̖͕̳̘̎́́̓͑͊͒͂̓̆̇̈́̀́̈́͛̓̈̃̔͛̐̍̇͛͋̿̆̒̅̌̿̒̂̐̔͒͛̾̅̓̌̑͂̓̇̏̎͛͌̑̅̊̓̅͌̆͂̈́͆̔̓̂͛̈́̓̒͂̋̈́̅͌͂̐̐̌͒́́̂̒͆̈́̇͗̓͋̉͑̇̀̍͛̇̃̿̂̆̎̏̈́̇̈́͆̌͆̽̍́̀̔̓͋͒̾̈́̑͂̂̀̌͆͒͆͐̒̎̍̄̈́̉̔̀͒́̑̓̃̄̆̔̂͆̀̿̈̎̄̈́͒̏̎́͋̓̓̾̌̄̈̀̈͐̈́̈̀̆̈̑̊́̄̾̍͐̈́̆̎̅́͊̆̒̓̉̃̎̀̈́̍̀͗̀̿̑̂͗̿̄͑͊̐̉̈́͘͘̚̚͘͘̚̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅŖ̴̢̡̨̢̧̢̨̢̡̧̨̖̘̦̘͚̬͈̯͎͈̪̖̘͔̗͕͔̹̩͉̞͕͓̣͔̭̰̬͔̭̬̳̜̳̬̯̘̞̠̠͓̺͙̥̮̰̣̰̪̹̦̜̱̱̳̘̗̳̤̜̤̜̳̲̗̼̼͉̜̬̭͔̺̲͚̜̪͔̟͖̯͕̲̳̺͇̰̦̙̝̱͖̲̖͔̺͍̯͚̜̪̦̦̜̘̠̣̫̮̼̺͙̖̗̫͙̱̺̬̥͇̺͛̌̔̊̔͆̍̽́̀̈́̈͂̑̈́̾̿̀͛͊͆͋̀͌̃̄͋̽̉̌͑͌̎͗̉̈́̇͋͐̄͗̑̋̒̿̑͒̅̀̀͂̃͗̍͆̅̏́͋͐̋̓̄̈́̂̿̈́̅͂̾̉̈́̇̿̓́̑̀̾́̄́͂̌̄́̍̓͑͌͋̓̓͑̂̃͌̉̀̀́̇̆̓͐̅̂̎̀̀̑̄̀̈́͋̏͑͂̾́̍̏̇̎͘̚͘̚̕̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅ manga with the same old shitty plot with harem and OP Mc:facepalm:. Are we too far down this road to turn back? If so kill me now :worry:
Screen pollution go crazy

Dex-chan lover
If you peeps want something similar but not complete slop, then I suggest Overpowered Sword. It actually has an MC who works hard from nothing and gets rewarded with a tomboy hot chocolate waifu
Note that it is a Manhwa. You'll have to read it at AllManga. The last chapter here is Ch 15. At AllManga it is Ch 104.

Dex-chan lover
It also could be that thing black is not the absence of color, so hes not lvl 0 and its more like they dont know his proper rank, this is supported by him being swallowed by darkness into a high lvl dungeon, coz that shit cant be common for low lvls.
Overflow. Level MAXINT + N limited to a floor level of 0.

We'll have to fix that code someday...

Dex-chan lover
Thaks for the chapter!!!

So, by this chapter we know that MC is your usual OP Zero to Hero with common sense below zero aka Minus.
I wish author learn from Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry MC. If you are weak and no one want to associate with you or even train you, then you seek knowledge and train yourself to be better. Not leaving everything to fate, "I move to this so I can be better" and yet he still doesn't know anything about dungeon or skill....

Dex-chan lover
Note that it is a Manhwa. You'll have to read it at AllManga. The last chapter here is Ch 15. At AllManga it is Ch 104.
On asura scans it's at 104 as well, and they're the ones translating it. Just be sure to use a heft amount of adblock on that site

Dex-chan lover
Can't the author just make it that, one day, while he was jackin' it, he got op skills. The one we have is incredibly procedural. Give the MC the woe is me life, drop 'em in a dungeon, get op skills. Who woulda thunk, eh?

Dex-chan lover
Due to reading this, you have acquired Cancer.

The manga title and cover already tells a lot about the story and MC's personality (OP herbivore), but seeing how he acquired his "world's strongest" title + game system makes this hot garbage.

Still on Reading list

Dex-chan lover
to be fair fast food tastes good, kfc mcdonalds and whatnot, so i guess you are referring to trash street food in developing asian countries.
That's exactly the point. They're good, but not 'good' good, you know? In terms of taste, nutrition and/or price, one can find or prepare much better food, but most don't because fast foods are already easily available and super convenient.

looks like garbage. retard MC "comically" fails upwards. whoever wrote this manga should be embarassed

Users who are viewing this thread