Level 0 no Muno Tansaku Sha to Sagesumarete Mo Jitsuha Sekai Saikyodesu Tansaku Ranking 1 I Ha Nazo No Hito - Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
Welcome back to  isekai generic ln power fantasy with game stats slop, in this chapter the stakes which were already low basically disappear in mere seconds, and this is only chapter one!

Dex-chan lover
What kind of broken skills for free is this, holy balls talk about low stakes
I've watched the first anime episode of Failure Frame. It has a similar unrecognized but OP power trope.

That one makes the bullying (so far) in this manga tame. Everyone except the MC and one girl on that bus deserve death.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t understand why authors do this. I get it when it’s “weakest to strongest” leveling, or using intelligence and equipment to make-up for it like the one isekai the MC reincarnated as an all-around with terrible growths. I get mangas that kick them out of the party. I can even get making him level zero and F to anticipate the above. And I like some power fantasies.

But this I don’t. The premise already falls apart straight in the first chapter. He isn’t the weakest anymore, most of his issues with level/rank don’t properly work as this is legit the first time he even tried anything, he is getting a ton of skills just from exposure to the environment and so on.

They could have just advertised it as a powerfantasy like “the strongest X” or something. I would read it regardless why make a curveball of a first chapter like that?

Dex-chan lover
sometimes i wonder why generic and cliche, overused stuff like this get my brain's attention.
It's like fast-food, it's easy to disgest and quick to stimulate the brain since it's usually so fast paced compared to a traditional manga.

Group Leader
Looks fine not a fan of his uniform though always disliked that type of collared uniform. Think some people can pull it off and a lot can't and most of the time they can't.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO is this dude Mahoraga? The moment he encounters anything resembling a hardship he adapts instantly.

Dex-chan lover
Welp another cookie cutter isekia manga to add to the pile

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
It's like fast-food, it's easy to disgest and quick to stimulate the brain since it's usually so fast paced compared to a traditional manga.
to be fair fast food tastes good, kfc mcdonalds and whatnot, so i guess you are referring to trash street food in developing asian countries.

Dex-chan lover
insanity, this shit has no logic.

ofc author going to put some ass reason later on to make people accept this bullshit.

Double-page supporter
"Due to harship, you gain skill X"
Also, Level 0? Like this?

Expecting sudden skill and level growth to infinity to get some harem route, aren't we?
The drawing is crisp, but let's see if the storytelling is as good...

Dex-chan lover
If you peeps want something similar but not complete slop, then I suggest Overpowered Sword. It actually has an MC who works hard from nothing and gets rewarded with a tomboy hot chocolate waifu

Dex-chan lover
At this point I'm just curious how it will play out

Dex-chan lover
so hes getting all the passives and active skills coz hes so trash, being a lvl 0 and F-rank
that the dungeon system went:
''how did fly endup in the middle of an activer volcano? its gotta survive if its gonna be here so lets bump it up''

It also could be that thing black is not the absence of color, so hes not lvl 0 and its more like they dont know his proper rank, this is supported by him being swallowed by darkness into a high lvl dungeon, coz that shit cant be common for low lvls.

Users who are viewing this thread