Level 0 no Muno Tansaku Sha to Sagesumarete Mo Jitsuha Sekai Saikyodesu Tansaku Ranking 1 I Ha Nazo No Hito - Ch. 1.1

Supporter
I had to go read a chapter of the novel to figure out that he was sent to the dungeon after leaving his hand on that analysis crystal ball too long. Apparently while deep in thought the room filled up with darkness that seeped out of the crystal ball. Manga didn’t explain that at all.

Dex-chan lover
Can we have a manga about what if King was isekai'd? Like hes actually the weakest and everyone buys into him being the strongest because this genre was popular. Or maybe just re:zero but no respawn, the MC is just clever.

Dex-chan lover
I got about 9 pages in before I gave up. Its just too bland. I'll never understand how shovelware like this gets published. Its just gonna get axed in like 8 chapters tops

Dex-chan lover
Why give him a bunch of skills that are all made redundant by their next evolution and retain the earlier stages? Unnecessarily bloats up his status.

P.s. Oh well, seems chapter 1.2 just cleaned that up.

Double-page supporter
dKmcOYb.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh, getting bullied, such a terrible hardship!

Not to downplay it, but if some people die when exploring dungeons I'll assume some people also get traumatized because of it, so "Your hardship give you these OP powers" just sound like a childish power fantasy to me.

Sorry for the rant and being a downer in general, I just want to put that out of my chest.

Aggregator gang
It's not a sudden-transport-by-truck-kun isekai, he has literally lived his entire life in this world, so why doesn't he understand the basic mechanics of being an explorer until one of his peers explains it in a wordy expository dialog!?! That kind of lazy shit is the difference between a sweet, sweet hit of 8-tier recycled isekai/self-insertion fantasy and a 6.74 lmao. And I'm giving it a very generous 4 (who the fuck gives it a 10)

So humanity was destroying nature, and the goddess gave them a trial to test their worthiness of being alive, by making the trial to destroy more things. Seems counterintuitive to me…

Dex-chan lover
These slop tier Narou power fantasy adaptations have got to be racist or something cause why else do all the major characters between them look alike? They're like 4th generation clones of Kirito and the onii-san guy from that one magic high school LN. They're inbreeding 2x Pimpy 3x Bape Toadline character designs out here.

Users who are viewing this thread