Fuyu Fenrir no Itoshigo to Natta Watashi ga, Zetsubou kara Iyasareteiku Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely agree with FMC. First step would be to admit one is in trouble and seek help :( preferably before dying. Not everyone could get reincarnated in isekai.

Dex-chan lover
I'm almost 100% sure she heard she could wear anything she could think of and went for a dream outfit. Only to then realize she was suppose to think of something warm and was too embarrassed to admit it. I mean if that outfit is warm then shorts must be toasty lol. Beyond that the lore and world seems interesting so far can't wait to see where they go with it.

Aggregator gang
Hoping that she doesn't immediately head to a human settlement and focusing on restoring/bonding with the wildlife for now.

Dex-chan lover
I guess she's a virgin unicorns don't appear just like that in front of people unless their virgins

Fed-Kun's army
wolf elsa!!! i feel a little bad bc mc was like "no one cared about me" but the little we saw of her parents they seemed nice?? and like they cared?? anyway this is lovely so far

thank you for the update, i'm glad i gave this a shot, it warms my heart

@Salfaro
Its not a drawing error, in the webnovel she actually commented on having two pairs of ears making her hearing stronger

Users who are viewing this thread