Fuyu Fenrir no Itoshigo to Natta Watashi ga, Zetsubou kara Iyasareteiku Hanashi

Contributor
> Leave earth and get adopted by giant fluffy creature

Where do I sign up? Is there a waiting list?

this is so cute now my only question is how someone gave such a wholesome chapter a 1 star🤔

@LimeJuices a lot of people hate isekai on mangadex, good or bad, they give it 1/10, don't bother trying to understand why, they just do it ╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Marou can mean gift of god or circle too. So it maybe a way for the wolf to say they will cherish her. Because she was Isekai to the wolf like a freaking baby in bamboo. Japan would think the wolf is a god of winter. But I’m still learning and this is just my opinion.

chapter 1 practically snuck into my home, drag me out by my ankles, and process to run me through asphalt
that's why i dislike big corporation, those scenes happened frequently though not so common, but still
Hope she happy in this isekai, just wholesome family love, but i saw that romance tag so i will see this one first...

a few things i like to adress
-in the cover our dear mc has no teeth only gums.....
-winter fenrir is redundant unless this worlds fenrir can also come in summer red which the translator probably noticed because i havent seen it in the chapters
-tears turning into
pearls
?.? didnt belong that to a much more harmless race?
-tbh her personality would suit the easter bunny better than a lone ice wolf

but its cute and wholesome and who doesnt like fluff? if i could choose any magical/demonic beast variety to rear in the real world it would so be wolves well unless tigers (multiples) are an option (as in taming them without being eaten or starving, grown tiger eat ~200kg meat every month wolves can make do with a quarter of that easily)

Users who are viewing this thread