Fuzoroi no Renri - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Something tells me 18 may not have been the correct translation.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
dear god that pattern tattoo is mesmerizing and super fucking hot

Dex-chan lover
That last line killed me a literal laugh out loud moment.

Damn I'm a bit worried this girl seems kind of .... Idk the patethic attribute really fits her, I hope sue doesn't hurt tattoo girl (but like c'mon she already did).

Still I have high hopes they both seem like interesting characters, I'm surprised there's a girl with a tattoo you know with tattoos being really taboo in Japan assosiating people that have them with Yakuza, not being able to enter some baths/hot springs/pools if you have them and such.

"Can you enjoy Baseball without a bat?" Caught me completely off guard there. xD

Well depending on who you ask, the ball is all you need! On the other hand, there's a select few who like to only talk with their bat. (Are those metal nails I see on them?)

That™ line killed me. I almost cried and I don't know why. It's 4 a.m so...

This is gold. Good first impression

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, baseball joke is good on its own, yeah
But the strongest moment is that line in the reminiscence. "Please don't leave me alone". I don't find it patethic or pitiful. Just...incredibly lonesome...and sincere.

Last line reminds me of the Jon Bois Barry Bonds chart party. Baseball without a bat is even better than with one.

"Can you enjoy baseball without a bat"? I've never heard someone say that in my entire life lol.

Users who are viewing this thread