Fuzoroi no Renri - Vol. 2 Ch. 53

Group Leader
if this sepia filter removal goes through, i'll go out of my way to actually adjust my monitor in a way to put it back on (´・ω・`)

Group Leader
Aw, bummer.
I loved the sepia filter, it made the series so cosy.
Oh, well.
Whatever's easier.

Dex-chan lover
@Sarsak In another manga involving drinking this came up--apparently in Japan their sweet fruity drinks are unusually mild on the alcohol content. They're not drinking straight up liqueur or anything very close to it, there's a ton of pop, fruit juice or whatnot.

Also I too like the sepia filter.

@WindyNii There seems to be a unanimous agreement that the sepia tone is preferred. While we very much appreciate you picking up this manga, we are begging you to please not eliminate the sepia

Thx for the translation and everything but +1 to keep the sepia filter on this manga

I felt a little sad when I read that there woudn't be any more sepia. It sets this manga apart and looks really nice.

Double-page supporter
Like a bunch of people have said before, I've become accustomed to the sepia filter. I suppose you guys could upload the chapter with the filter, and then put the the B&W version after it in the same upload, just double the amount of images in the upload.

Users who are viewing this thread