Fuzoroi no Renri - Vol. 3 Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
Finally a new chapter with these two

Well finally a new chapter in general lol

Had to read some of the first few chapters to remember what this is about, 'cause I didn't even know what this is, forgot everything

Dex-chan lover
Damn, it feels like ages since we've been with main couples. Feels a bit messy, but I will take anything I can.

Seeing a new chapter for this brought instant joy, thank you for picking it back up.
If someone from Windyfall is reading this, have you folks dropped this until now, or did you wait for new raws or something?

Yessssssss I'm so happy to see an update for this, one of my favourite series on this whole site. :'-)

@MaxBedlam That was my bad, the script was ready same with cleans, I just didn't have any time due to exams to TS and QC it. I'm going to try and get back to a weekly schedule for this, bi-weekly at worst.

Dex-chan lover
Hey has been a while... and nothing new happened again lol
Feel like after Iori and Minami the rest of the series will be a very slow burn for Heke and Shiori and Shizuku and Saori.

Dex-chan lover
I barely remember any of the characters in this and the chapter jumping around like this was really helping, it is what it is, I guess :\

Users who are viewing this thread