FX Senshi Kurumi-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Prayer

Double-page supporter
@Niewaznekto

the Grossman-Stiglitz Paradox makes the EMH, atleast in its strongest form is an impossibility. It is at best semi-strong and even then most of the time is not that strong due to costs associated with information acquisition and other transaction costs.

Dex-chan lover
Never thought I would see a manga about gambling on the stock market by a retail trader. I guess with the uproar over $GME back in January must have caught some mangaka's attention. Funnily enough the stonk is rallying again this past week up over $200 as of writing this. Crazy times we live in.

Dex-chan lover
1L7CvJ5.jpg

There's only 4 things in life that I don't get and that's stocks, debt, e-currency, and poker. So why am I enjoying this that has 3 out of 4 of those things. Followed!

Dex-chan lover
At least mum kept the secret, and all it cost was scaring her daughter for life and losing hers... I guess the mum really was bad at trading...:nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Wow this was incredibly interesting. I'm glad I happened to stumble upon this; this got my attention almost immediately.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Uuh, can the media please stop portraying all traders as degenerated gamblers? That‘s like portraying everyone who drinks alcohol as homeless alcoholics.

Trading is a very rewarding job if you treat it as a business and take it serious. It has a very steep learning curve and challenges your mental state a lot, especially in the first 2-5 years. But if you can push through, your monetary success can exceed even your wildest dreams.
I know what I‘m talking about - trading changed my life and made me financially independent. But it was far from easy and it didn‘t happen overnight.

What you see in places like r/wallstreetbets is NOT the reality of a professional trader (I thought that was clear, but I guess not). What those idiots do, really is gambling. But actual trading isn‘t gambling. It‘s more like poker. There is an element of luck/chance, but if you watch a final round of a poker tournament, you only see professionals - proving that you need skills to have enduring success.
average linkedin user

jokes aside, it is definitely possible to be successful with trading, as long as you have quite the sizeable amount of seed funds and the right training/experience

Users who are viewing this thread