FX Senshi Kurumi-chan

This is so technical I love it! It's been a while since I read good ones from Isuna Hasekura or Investor Z. Not many good investment manga out there since Japan view them as money-hoarding gamblers. Keep up the good work! I nearly jumped out with joy when I saw this the first time.

*Just remember that every investment is risky, but to do nothing is also not an option. DO NOT USE MONEY FOR YOUR DAILY EXPENSES, USE IDLE MONEY YOU SET ASIDE. I haven't seen any suicide case from wrong investment decision myself, but be kind to anyone around you if you ever saw one, they already punished themselves enough. If I was the MC, that word she said will always haunt me to the grave. Depression is a real thing, and it's killing people.

Dex-chan lover
Historical? Although I can see the survival aspect... But historical?

Last edited:
Historical? Although I can see the survival aspect... But historical?
the exchange rate used in the manga is fairly accurate to the historical rate (though with some minor change for dramatic effect) and the story while fictional is built around these historical point in time. So yea it's historical

Dex-chan lover
the exchange rate used in the manga is fairly accurate to the historical rate (though with some minor change for dramatic effect) and the story while fictional is built around these historical point in time. So yea it's historical
Dang, events that happened few years ago is already a historical moment... Are we old already?

Users who are viewing this thread