Gabriel DropOut - Ch. 110

Dex-chan lover
What flags exactly? For now this manga looks like a regular CGDCT. Unless you're talking about the potential "we're finishing school, so maybe the manga will end soon" thing.
While I don’t actually believe it will happen, there are some common end/splitting up flags. The planning for the future, the talk of going to different schools, asking where the other will go next. Add on Gab’s refusal to commit, the noncommittal answers even to the boss, this chapter and the one we just had about her going back to heaven. These are all flags of portent. But again, I don’t actually think anything will happen, this is a gag series after all.

Dex-chan lover
While I don’t actually believe it will happen, there are some common end/splitting up flags. The planning for the future, the talk of going to different schools, asking where the other will go next. Add on Gab’s refusal to commit, the noncommittal answers even to the boss, this chapter and the one we just had about her going back to heaven. These are all flags of portent. But again, I don’t actually think anything will happen, this is a gag series after all.
Well, that's pretty normal for a comedic school manga. Especially a relatively long one, which has already passed the limit of 100 chapters and whose characters are already in graduate school. But as you yourself understand, it is unknown how long the author will develop this before calling it a day. Maybe in 1-2 volumes, maybe in 3, etc. It all depends on the author’s intentions; there are no rules.

Users who are viewing this thread