Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Requests & Rewards

Aggregator gang
Shouldn't the currency, Gil, be its own plural? Whenever I've seen it before in other media (mostly Final Fantasy), it never had a letter "s" tacked onto the end. You'd write 10,000 Gil just the same as how you'd put 1 Gil.

It's like the real world currency Yen in that regard. You wouldn't write 10,000 Yens, but instead 10,000 Yen.

Well, I guess I'll have to look at the RAW and see if it says ギルズ rather than ギル.

Now that I've looked up the RAW, it is indeed ギル, so I stand by my assessment that it should be its own plural, and written as Gil without the "s" at the end for multiple Gil.

Fed-Kun's army
tfw you're a f2p player and RNGsus provides you with love every now and again with URs, 5Stars and whatever 3% or lower chance pulls

Aggregator gang
I'm disappointing with the lack of muscles on knight girl

ivv

Dex-chan lover
"From good morning to good night"
she so sweeeeeeeeeet!!!

Dex-chan lover
Good thing that there is a spawn point or these orcs and goblins would have gone extinct because of these two...
Excalibur = Crowbar.... "New knowledge acquired"....
Btw... what is with that crazy eqipment and the lazyness of the author to not make that girl's face???

Dex-chan lover
I see Gudako was reincarnated as a male in this world and her obsession for gacha is as strong as ever

Contributor
Always this bullshit with going home... he put every ounce of money into this game and gets transportet into the world of that game with the game function real and intact, so why would he want to return.
Normally anyone who got this chance should go half insane from happiness...

Dex-chan lover
yeah, gave it the 3 ch try, didnt like it. Norl is great but MC is bleh. Even if MC gets a harem he doesnt deserve it. MC is too beta, nothing manly about him. Cant even walk without being carried by a woman.

I don't always think that a manga needs fanservice to keep my attention but...this manga's story is super weak and these types of characters I've seen 1000 times in manga....a few panty shots or ecchi moments would of saved this.

Double-page supporter
My favorite part of this chapter is that his weapon is called "Excalibar."

Fed-Kun's army
rofl.... this gacha whale gonna make so many races go extinct to continue playing his gacha rolls 😂

Dex-chan lover
Cant even walk without being carried by a woman.

This is probably the first real exercise he's had in years. Humans don't go from 0 to 60 in a few seconds, they take a long time to build up speed as it were. Dude just needs to get on that Saitama regimen for now.

oh boy I'd love to farm some premium currency by killing rare monsters

Users who are viewing this thread