Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Magic Stone's Hellish Marathon

Fed-Kun's army
"With this campaign, I can get 2 UR units if I try a 100 times"
That's not how gacha works.... If your bad luck are high enough, you can get 0 UR instead.

Dex-chan lover
but the farming really be like that, u really can't waste time waiting for the enemies to spawn in just 1 point

Dex-chan lover
Now i'm interested to see an online game that instead of Universal Stamina/Energy system, it has Individual Boredom/Fatigue system. A character/unit will accumulate Boredom/Fatigue each time they clear a stage, and will suffer debilitating penalties based on how much it had accumulated. This of course would kinda invalidates auto-play-grinding, tho it's not like i'am a fan of game that relies too much grindfest to prolong game time anyway.

@NightSide, there's some event gacha that came with a "failsafe", that is, if you didn't get any UR/5* etc for (high) numbers of pulls, you are guaranteed to get one on your next pull. The value of the failsafe-trigger will then reset everytime you pull a jackpot.
But yeah tho in his case, he was being too "optimistic" with the worst-case scenario, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@bobo.....your profile pic.......well that escalated quickly. also we just saw the birth of goblin slayers sister, whos obssessed with orcs.

Double-page supporter
“UR rate doubled for duration of the campaign”
R.I.P Wallet
No UR :mad:
.......a day later.....
“Step Up summon: Guaranteed UR on 5th step”
*FLIPS TABLES*
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
Rinse and Repeat

Dex-chan lover
Man F all that retarded running around crap. Dig a big pitfall at the spawn points and let the spawn points work for you.

Dex-chan lover
>Implying pitfall can instantly kill the black orc
Who's the retarded one?

Dex-chan lover
@Haremmony this system is there already isn't it? like in AZL or Kancolle, if you farm too much with that unit their moral/sanity will declining and their stat will go down.

Dex-chan lover
Fidgeting and stuttering nervously is not a sign of femininity Japan. Also, camping FTW!

Users who are viewing this thread