Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Magic Stone's Hellish Marathon

Double-page supporter
@nanaya, true, DFO indeed have that, but to be honest, cuz DFO's genre is single-character action rpg, where there's no gacha and units collecting, it's fatigue system doesn't really feel any different nor deeper than the usual energy system, lol.

@ShinGetsu, the kind of grindfest/farming itself doesn't really matter, what's matter imo is whether the game is generous about it or not. And about Kancolle's morale system, do players usually change their party composition when the previous party's morale is already too low, or are there some course of actions to take to quickly replenish the previous party's morale, and then proceed to farm again with that same party?

Double-page supporter
@Haremmony
Usually no. I myself don't even take the trouble to "sparkle" (make the whole 6-fleet morale high) by going to 1-1, but some players take the trouble to do so.
People change their composition when they have a hard time clearing, or when they are low on instant repair consumable and can't repair everyone at once.

Dex-chan lover
The eff??? Is it that easy to make someone's mentality that retarted in just some days.... why the eff don't you just draw some good items and research yourself to make yourself more powerful?????

Double-page supporter
How dare you taint the pure girl.
Also, retard mc should be rolling the gacha instead of hoarding... More efficient with possible more units.

Group Leader
Confuses me how her hair is down when it's outside the helmet, and immediately up when the MC puts on it on her.

Dex-chan lover
How dare you taint the pure girl.
Also, retard mc should be rolling the gacha instead of hoarding... More efficient with possible more units.

He has no guarantee to get a single unit period whether he follows the original plan or yours. Units are UR drops only, but UR also includes item drops. I don't think I saw an "at least one unit guaranteed" bit on that rate up event notification. Just double the rate (which, we don't even know the UR drop rate do we? it could be less than 1%). This gacha is on extra hard mode and the only reason he's surely going to get a unit out of this situation is because the alternative is probably that she would kill him and then herself if they still didn't get someone to help her next time after all this.

Three things to say in this chapter:
Rate up is a lie
Sanity will always be 0 when you're in gacha hell
Don't hoard up unless you saving for a specific banner and or event, but keep enough for 5 rolls at least in case for next banners

Dex-chan lover
That's an interesting emotional cycle of grinding: boredom->excitement for being rewarded -> exhaustion -> despondent -> uncaring -> bloodlust -> insanity

Welcome to the never-ending hell of gacha! Leave while you can, or only grind for money.

Dex-chan lover
> 2% drop rate
> "I can get two if I do 100 summons"

Oh you sweet summer child.

Aggregator gang
Any mentally sane person would break down after a few days of intense grinding

Aggregator gang
"I can get two if I do 100 summons"

That's not how probability works.

99159493_101104644952475_7485196341212086272_o.jpg

Zero sanity

Fed-Kun's army
if fgo servant can talk what they thinking about farming, merlin sanity would be minus

Users who are viewing this thread