Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Norl's Way Of Training

@OrcaCat

as a glasses-wearer:

just because i wear glasses, doesn't mean I'm immune from having stuff get blown or thrown into my eyes. Even if the sand were to be aimed directly at my glasses, there's enough spread that it would find its way around.

@Gremegity @Vincentius

I c. Well I figured as much but I didn’t expect that it would make him blind entirely for that moment.

Was expecting that the glasses would block most of the sand out and he would just be squinting really hard.

But I guess things can happen depending on the situation.

Dex-chan lover
God he's a wimp, give me a sword, and wouldn't complain about the pain of a wee cut on da leg, I have an even worse body than him, I wouldn't have a tantrum because of a wee cut either, and it annoys me heavily that he's out mc.

Dex-chan lover
@Nixolas_Zinn
BRTky.jpg

Dex-chan lover
33 roll for an SSR? Isn't that way too generous? I mean sure, one of my gacha game only need to do 50 roll for guaranteed SSR but that's because it need a freaking 9 dupes to max LB a character. Even then it's only 2 guaranteed max per rate up banner at 100 pull.

Users who are viewing this thread