Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Bet your Everything on the Pick Up!

Dex-chan lover
fighting tsukuyomi feels like this lol. at least they ended up with a priest, after 50 runs i still dont have the doggo. then again it only showed up like 3 times.

Contributor
He need to learn that it's always the latest member that gets the next member

Aggregator gang
Dude! if my gacha luck increased if i let an animal do it i would worship that animal for the rest of my life.

Dex-chan lover
this scanlators.... intentionally releasing this chapter today huh? right on with GSSR and Skadi pulls... well good luck to y'all! 😁✌️

Dex-chan lover
lmao I know this guy needs an intervention, but he gets more waifus this way so that can wait for a bit.

Dex-chan lover
to note that rabbit and Norl is definitely luck bringer

Dex-chan lover
as i fellow gacha dolphin i wanna say i greatly enjoy seeing him fail horribly, coz fuck bragfaqs

this reminds me one week ago lol
want to pull Princess Yui in PCR Re:Dive (3 star,prifest chara) but ends up with arisa dupe, and then P.yui get pulled by my cousin

Dex-chan lover
I sure can use that Rabbit for Ifrit banner.

I mean, 2x Ifrit banner, 2x dupes and no Ifrit. Or Saria. I just want whole family return.

Dex-chan lover
This is factual. I pulled for Blaze but got a dupe Hellagur. This is not fair bros.

Users who are viewing this thread