Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Bet your Everything on the Pick Up!

Dex-chan lover
.... There's a reason I prefer rabbits over wolves. This is one of such reasons, some of the others is how soft they are, and better legs

Fed-Kun's army
I was going to complain about a whole chapter of a monthly manga with just some gacha but then that's the plot... why are we still here?

Aggregator gang
@Karagee still havent decided if im going for her or wait for summer event, spent too much trying for majin okita and didnt got her, so im really cautious now

Could this be a formation of a new Gacha Church? Church of letting your Pet do the Gacha Summon?

Dex-chan lover
WHAT SKADI!!!???...... Oh sorry I was in the wrong place I thought I was playing Fate go for a moment

After checking all the comments, I would like to mention that. Isn't this situation called, "A lucky rabbit's foot" made the pull.

the rabbit has no desire, and thus, it does not trigger the desire sensor//no
or weeeeeell... it still technically count as a foot... sooooooo..... it work i guess....

and thus, is the beginning of rabbit extinction caused by the gacha hell players//no.stop.don't.

Double-page supporter
Bunbuns = bests.

@isekai_yuusha_sama - The rabbit's paw MUST BE CONNECTED to living blood flow an' 'lectric'l impulses an' nerves an', an', an' ALL SORTS OF LIVING STUFF FOR IT TO WORK AN' ETHICS! I think the heartbutt might be important, too.

💬🐇🐰❣

Its nice to see this gacha-tard suffer. But I wish he would suffer even more for being a gacha-tard.

Users who are viewing this thread