Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Priestess Shisuha Alvy

Thanks for the chapter!
I don't think Alvy is hiding anything. The fact that she is a battle maniac seems obvious. Unless what she's hiding is the fact that she wants to show her devotion to their master with Night Service until dawn. Although will have to keep reading to see any non-obvious traits or Estel commenting on knew Alvy was hiding X.
In LN it reveals that Alvy isn't just a battle maniac but very strong with CQC and enjoys the cries of her enemies. MC will be surprised because in the game priests could only heal and cast spells as Support Characters, but couldn't actually fight with weapons as Combat Characters.

Double-page supporter
he has an ACTUALLY WORKING GOOD LUCK CHARM. As a gacha game player why is he not ecstatic?!?!?

A priest with a big atk stat more than deff, hmm my experience with game tell me something fishy. And damn well, i was right.

Fed-Kun's army
She's a priest without buffs and healing abilities. and she likes to "Smash" shotas.

Dex-chan lover
I'm also thinking she's hiding something.

I mean, 550 attack for a priest? Definitely fishy.

Double-page supporter
please don't be a trap, please don't be a trap, please don't be a trap, please don't be a trap, please don't be a trap, please don't be a trap, please don't be a trap, please don't be a trap, please don't be a trap, please don't be a trap, please don't be a trap, please don't be a trap, please don't be a trap, please don't be a trap, please don't be a trap, please don't be a trap, please don't be a trap, please don't be a trap, please don't be a trap, please don't be a trap, please don't be a trap, please don't be a trap, please don't be a trap, please don't be a trap, please don't be a trap, please don't be a trap, please don't be a trap

@Mangon a trap? with those bazoongas? no way. probably the thing she's hiding is her 'true' character, like the others have mentioned, as a healer, her stats seems fishy.

Dex-chan lover
I hope what she's hiding is that she's secretly flat. That would actually be amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread