Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - New Objective

Supporter
thanks for all the work. bet this is the last we see of this for years~

Dex-chan lover
fucking licensing i swear to god.....welp i was a good run....ty for the chapters so far

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm, not sure how house buying is done in particular but don't you usually give a budget on what you can work with?

That dude automatically assumed they had 90 Million on them
I get the location is a factor, but unless you know the current market value of certain areas
I think that dropping that price on them was pretty savage, unless he's assuming they know the current market price.
If anyone has done house buying, I'd like to know what you guys did during this situation

Dex-chan lover
> Page 6, first i notice that Shishuha's clothes had a zipper. Poor zipper which cannot travel until the end...

Dex-chan lover
Really hope some group continues to translate even after tge liscenzing

Dex-chan lover
so like
Norl... do you just have alot of face masks or do your facemask eyes acutally rly change with your mood due to idunno magic?

Double-page supporter
So we'll get the next chapter in 2028 given the usual speed of official manga translations?

Supporter
man, Estele's thighs are something else. I just want her to choke me with them.

Of course no harem is complete without a mansion. If only we could get at least til that point. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

Thanks for the good work, WhimSub.

@gregger we don't know if mortgage loan is available in this world tho

Users who are viewing this thread