Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - New Objective

Group Leader
In case anyone misses the note at the end of the chapter, we have dropped this series due to it getting licensed in english

Dex-chan lover
Damn official translators... now we're gonna have to wait even longer just for them to catch up before we even get the next release TT~TT fuck.

=/
Well, thanks for the scanlation. I would like that you guys keep doing the scans until the official hits raws or overtakes you, like what Alien Scans is doing. But oh well.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not supporting anything unless they release them physically, which I guess that's a possibility since Kaito books is releasing Loner Life that way. But we'll see.

Thanks for the scanlations

I'll see this manga in like 3~4 years or so when I come across it in a bookstore or online store randomly

Dex-chan lover
I just gonna waiting for another braver scanlastion to pick this up.
Because waiting official to catch up suck

Thanks for your hard work!

It's good thing when a manga officially translated, but sadly that mean i would never see this manga again because most manga (and light novel) don't release in my country

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work 😔

I'll just try my best to read the raws I guess. I wish there is a platform with regional pricing akin Steam to read official manga. American pricing suck.

Dex-chan lover
Only have to wait 3 years until the official release catch up with this chapter yay.

Users who are viewing this thread