Gachi Koi Nenchakujuu: Net Haishinsha no Kanojo ni naritakute

Aggregator gang
This is one of them mangas where I really hope everyone involved gets hit with a train
Why would you want this? This series is quite realistic in fact. This kind of relation ships in common in eastern streaming industry and it's coming to the west more and more.
Streaming is infact a fucked up idea as a whole, and everyone who is involved and interested in it are twisted and greedy bastards or sad, damaged individuals w/o life. This just shows the ends that it can come up to.

Dex-chan lover
I read the raws up to chapter 25 and man can't wait until till I understand what the hell is going with Cosmo

Dex-chan lover
This manga really is a trainwreck, but you get a sort of morbid pleasure in seeing that train crash and get destroyed?
Depends if they go through with letting 'em have it, I'm still salty over Yuna getting away scott-free after the horseshit he pulled in BOF4

Dex-chan lover
Whaaat this is really crazy but feels realistic? Like you just know there are fans out there like these and streamers have been shown to be scumbags. I enjoy this in a morbid way lmao

Dex-chan lover
GOODS-04302957.jpg

Must protect...

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I like the Hina character. It would have been a funny plot twist and she becomes Kuyuru's manager and tells him how to act like Subaru.

Banned
Makes me cringe alot knowing that there are actually people acting mentally deranged like the parasocial girl in this manga.

I like this manga because it makes me angry and it's interesting. Good writing makes you feel things even if it's anger. I don't really like the characters but I also don't think they're meant to be likable.

Dex-chan lover
This is the most realistic depiction of a mental-illness feedback loop where the best thing for everyone is to never interact ever again. I cannot WAIT for more

Honestly one of my favourite series so I'm happy to see that someone finally translated it!

This manga basically put all of the fears I have regarding social media and the risks of being popular and put them together. Horrifying, but a great read so far.

It's like watching a group board a train you know is going to crash but not being able to do anything about it, except the train is obviously some kind of safety violation and you're not sure if the group is dumb or naive. I recommend it if you like dramatic manga with a pinch of "man I wish people weren't like this in real life, but yup, this is pretty accurate."

Cosmo is the only normal one out of everyone with moral standards. Everyone else, including his own bandmates, are trash.
ikr, also kotono and subaru's victims, i mean considering they lost their virginity and getting cheated right after, in front of their face, subaru not dead is the unrealistic part.

Users who are viewing this thread