Gachiakuta - Vol. 6 Ch. 43 - Ingathering

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOO!!!!
rip-meme.gif

Dex-chan lover
Her fate has already been decided when she said she wouldn't go with them (also the "see you").
As soon as I read that I was like "Ah the old Yoko kiss moment" she was so dead, character wise it makes no sense to leave her there though. She has ultra important item that anyone could come at anytime and take from her so yeah this was just so we can has drama. MC can't be allowed to have friends that'd be cray cray :p

I don t think Amo is death. That guy from Vandal just punch her and knock her out. It was said in his dialogue.

Is that Rudou who said that last line in the last panel or someonelse? I wonder If I will calm down If I hear Amo talk?

Dex-chan lover
I don t think Amo is death. That guy from Vandal just punch her and knock her out. It was said in his dialogue.

Is that Rudou who said that last line in the last panel or someonelse? I wonder If I will calm down If I hear Amo talk?
No the Punched line is from MC's thoughts not the Badman. All the thought bubbles in the last 2 pages are Rudou's.

Dex-chan lover
Actually now that I tihnk of it, how did those guys get to the tower without the Protag's party seeing them? We see on the last page they are still driving away. I really hope this series doesn't go the bad writing route anymore cause I'm so tired of lazy writing.

No the Punched line is from MC's thoughts not the Badman. All the thought bubbles in the last 2 pages are Rudou's.
Oh I see. My mistake.Rudou and his companions will come back to where is Amo(they say they will later). It looks like she is dead(maybe)but I think we will find out for sure if she is dead or not when they come back to where Amo is later. I will hold off making any statements she is death unless it confirm.

If she is dead.That's shame and a pity. A horrible way for a pitiful character to die(her life sucks).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh I see. My mistake.Rudou and his companions will come back to where is Amo(they say they will later). It looks like she is dead(maybe)but I think we will find out for sure if she is dead or not when they come back to where Amo is later. I will hold off making any statements she is death unless it confirm.

If she is dead.That's shame and a pity A horrible way for a pitiful character to die(her life sucks).
I'm assuming dead unless we get otherwise, As you said it would be a shame to have a character like that end up dead but honestly many series with characters like that kill them off like this so you want the villain more dead.

Actually now that I tihnk of it, how did those guys get to the tower without the Protag's party seeing them? We see on the last page they are still driving away. I really hope this series doesn't go the bad writing route anymore cause I'm so tired of lazy writing.
didn't they have someone who's jinki a manhole portal?

Users who are viewing this thread