Gachiakuta - Vol. 6 Ch. 43 - Ingathering

Double-page supporter
Wow, this chapter is terrible, I hope they didn't just randomly kill off an interesting character for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this chapter is terrible, I hope they didn't just randomly kill off an interesting character for no reason.
I'm betting they did, it's a three fold reason.
1. Rudou can be mad about it (also to make sure he can't be happy)
2. Make readers really hate the Antaganist group (Cheap shock death)
3. Not have to deal with a person who's now realised she's been raped the whole time and is regaining her emotions. (Can't resolve or deal with any of that no siree)

Double-page supporter
I'm betting they did, it's a three fold reason.
1. Rudou can be mad about it (also to make sure he can't be happy)
2. Make readers really hate the Antaganist group (Cheap shock death)
3. Not have to deal with a person who's now realised she's been raped the whole time and is regaining her emotions. (Can't resolve or deal with any of that no siree)

That's often the level of dissatisfaction we get from a 'tragedy' tag. Cheap deaths and justifying the protagonist going on rampages.

For point 3, that's what character development is for, especially if it's done through good vibes with the protagonist. There are many amazing examples out there ... I wonder if it's the editorial departments or the writing culture of essentially not accepting 'used' characters, so they basically toss them aside. Not sure what's a better way to phrase it.

Well, I guess for most of the readers like me, we will pretend that arc & character didn't exist not to get pissed off and enjoy the main story, which is pretty good.

Dex-chan lover
That's often the level of dissatisfaction we get from a 'tragedy' tag. Cheap deaths and justifying the protagonist going on rampages.

For point 3, that's what character development is for, especially if it's done through good vibes with the protagonist. There are many amazing examples out there ... I wonder if it's the editorial departments or the writing culture of essentially not accepting 'used' characters, so they basically toss them aside. Not sure what's a better way to phrase it.

Well, I guess for most of the readers like me, we will pretend that arc & character didn't exist not to get pissed off and enjoy the main story, which is pretty good.
Overall I like this series so this arc's writing saddens me.

I cried during this chapter, and you're telling me Amo possibly die?? I'm not going to believe this until I see a body </3

Dex-chan lover
Aw.... I'm glad they talked things through, she's not antagonistic, she's just broken and needs he-

OH COME THE FUCK ON GIRL HAS BEEN GONE THROUGH ENOUGH!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
so they got there to collect the boots ... is he send by the boss? it does seem like the boss knows where mc is heading and all
and yes i hope amo is still alive...at least vandal masochist guy has a somewhat strange track record of killing people

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, they killed regto that quick im not surprised if this girl got killed this fast

nah, she'd probably just got knock out.
The vandal dint kill the love stick guy in their last encounter, chances are Amo is alive and well, albeit sholess.

Dex-chan lover
i will cope and hope shes not dead because that would be cheap and stupid!

Users who are viewing this thread