Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Ch. 58.2

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, not surprised about that she didn't die.

Though, I don't like that the MC is missing all this action or the very least has lost significant screen-time this past few chapters.
Also not surprised.

MC isn't missing much action; just missing a lot of bloated action pages. This kind of pacing doesn't really work for this kind of manga. Many characters split into multiple groups, and they all get long battle scenes. It's the kind of manga that would work better as volume releases rather than small-part chapters every once in a while.

Aggregator gang
I'll be honest, while I did see coming that they would come back for her, I expected Arc to show up aswell. As for "why?", no reason I guess. That simply is what would have made more sense to me, because I'm not always able to keep tabs on all details in between chapters and releases.

Dex-chan lover
This isn't a bad isekai, but it's getting sidetracked too much. I have zero interest on these side characters so each chapter like this one is a wasted chapter and feels like filler.

Dex-chan lover
A reasonable end to the fight, considering the cardinals were supposed to be so tough that few opponents could competely obliterate them.

Dex-chan lover
Any additional screentime for best boy Goemon and best girl Chiyome is great. I do miss Arc's wacky antics, but I've been enjoying this fanservice. Goemon solidified himself (haha) as a great character in his introduction, and he's only gotten cooler with every appearance. Chiyome was already great from the start, and she continues to be a well-balanced character that doesn't just have an I WIN button.

This arc took a while, but it had some fun antagonists.

Users who are viewing this thread