Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - A Savage Beastmaster (2)

Aggregator gang
@CraniumAmbiguity Oh god, I've just now seen the time of the post, but I think I saw someone else talk about Ponta's gender before in a chapter that has Arc, Arian and Danka (I think that was his name) talking before venturing into that place with the slaves in the basement

Dex-chan lover
MC going berserk on him be like

CarefulCarefreeFly-size_restricted.gif

Fed-Kun's army
mc seems pretty useless honestly. Hes supposed to be this big bad boy with 9 different classes but can only do three shit tier spells.

Group Leader
Dammit, Arc. Why you so ... ineffective. If I were you, I'd use Dimensional Move to decapitated that fucker head, backstabbing usually does more damage than basic attack. Heck. I'd use it to do everything effectively. The hell with being stand out too much if you look like that anyway.

Now, I wonder if there's any manga out there that has this ... effective MC. Please do tag me.

LOL, there's nothing but plot armor preventing the beastmaster villain from losing to someone with the MC's abilities. In fact the MC should resurrect the guy at least a few times, after all a quick death is too merciful for someone like him.

Dex-chan lover
Man is so uninteresting. We get it, human are pretty eeeeeeeevullll... oooooh~, let's get back to the whole "human and elf kingdoms unity" and "rescuing enslaved elves" storyline

Users who are viewing this thread