Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - A Savage Beastmaster (2)

Dex-chan lover
Well, we all know that physically this poor excuse of villain is not a problem for Arc, and Arc still have several beasts to take care of even if the beastmaster is offed first. And knowing Arc, perhaps he still want to extract some information from this person before finally offing him.

So yeah, I can't really fault the logic, though i do hope at least they make this villain more interesting.

Group Leader
I'll reveal your true form! SANS UNDERTALE!

jowKoCb.png

Just use a GUILD WAR MAGIC CLASS OR SUMMON AN ARCH ANGEL OR SOMETHING NOW.

Dex-chan lover
-Vegita what your scout says is his power level?

-It's over nine thousands... eh.

Double-page supporter
This is 'Japanese Nice Guy' isekai self insert manga. Dude's literally a white knight and this villain is the most cliche evil "Chad" looking motherfucker I've ever seen. This is the kind of isekai manga that shouldn't make it past the fan fiction stage.

Aggregator gang
The Kaiju battle is up next.
I always wanted to see his invocation after reading it.

Dex-chan lover
@otakubouzu : the goal of the commander is not to be powerful, it's to makes plans and organise the army.

An army (of human or beast) is much more powerful if there is someone to command it.

That's why most of the time the commander doesn't actively battle. Because his role at the backline is more important than a soldier.

And that's why stopping him is important, often more than killing minions.

Without killing him, MC could have incapacited him, knock him out or restrain him in the blink of an eye (physically or magically)

I understand that MC doesn't want to kill him but you never let the mastermind doing what he want freely... Because he often has some plans B (like, for exemple releasing a hydra).

Edit, I just read the next chapter :
all of that just for killing the bad guy when he was going to reveal key information... This part is shit.

so i like that the mc is not actually super op and actually kinda stupid. i think it really builds around the character. still would actually prefer a competent mc.

Dex-chan lover
@herloct This series never said anything about the MC's emotions being suppressed. You might be thinking of Momonga from Overlord. Skeletons do tend to look alike.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the infamous jutsu that put team seven in a pickle.

Dex-chan lover
@StarGasm lol I totally forgot I even made that post. Even to the latest TL'd manga chapter, Ponta's gender is still not clear. Also it is funnier that it took 7 months for anyone to even acknowledge that key question.

Users who are viewing this thread